Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here's a new twist on traffic exchanges that I think is great for anyone who hates surfing for traffic all day.

The main purpose of VitalViral is to give you a system that will be effective at building downlines in the various supported traffic / safelist programs.

Have you ever tried promoting your affiliate link for say TrafficSwarm within TrafficSwarm? I hope not because it just won't work; most of the people seeing your adverts are already members!

OK, have you ever tried promoting a different traffic program affiliate link from within TrafficSwarm?

It's better but still not very effective because you're not offering the visitor anything except 'please join my downline in this xyz program' - not a very compelling offer for your visitor.
    By contrast, offer that visitor a free system that will HELP THEM and you greatly increase the chance that they will join your downline.

When they join, they will hopefully join at least one or more programs through your links. From that moment on, whenever they promote VitalViral for their own purposes, they're helping you build your downline in those programs. And anyone they introduce will be helping you too! This is SO powerful. Your business is going to benefit from people who don't join your main business.

This is a way to gain alot of credits in alot of different traffic exchanges, all through one portal. This traffic can then be directed to any website you wish.

After signing up I suggest you promote the Vital Viral affiliate link for a week
    and put it in your signature as well. Put this at the forefront of your marketing efforts for a week or two and you downlines will build apon those who sign up under you and so on.

see the "Free Traffic Generation" link in my signature for the details.

Sociable bookmarks are statesman and author common by the group.Submit your place to Ethnic Bookmarking Sites and you instrument for careful acquire whatsoever traffic. Digg, Netscape, del.icio.us, Furl are upright both examples and they are more more solon sites.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12