Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Install Recovery Software's.Ensure that software is virus free protected.

Hello everyone,
    You can definitely recover your data from your hard drive by relying on any third party data recovery software available on the internet. When I lose some of my important files from my system hard drive, I used “hard drive recovery utility” to recover my valuable data back. It is one of the finest software to perform data recovery from hard drive. If you want to use this tool you can download it from here.

hi all,
    I have lost all of my official data from my hard drive through unintentional format. Later i came to know that it could be retrieved easily because it is not erased completely. The memory space is flagged to some other data to be overwritten and directory which shows the address of the data only gets deleted. So anyone can recover deleted files from hard drive.

Please any one tell me how to recover data from MIcor Sd card i lost my data accidentally please help me.

The easy way out to restore deleted files on mac is that with the use of Mac Data Recovery Software, that is specifically programmed to scan volumes for locating any items that are missing & thereby restoring the same back off with ease completely.

Hi there!
    If you have lost your data on Mac hard drive then its better to use a reliable and very unique Mac data recovery tool that restores any lost data on Mac without any changes made.
    To know more visit: http://www.undeletemac.org/how-to-re...c-snow-leopard

+1 for diskdoctor

In this technical world data is the most previous things for us, but some times unfortunately we are losing that one. But no need to worry about it, for any type of information lose we are having recover software, so you have to install that one into your system, then you can retrieve those formatted data easily.

Data Reovery Software

Really the nice one post related to windows data recovery software. You can also try Kernel for Windows data recovery tool that easily recover all type of data from hard disk. To know more visit: http://windowsrecoverysoftware.jimdo.com/

is this tool really free ?
    http://bestwebsitedevelopersindia.wo...ro-uno-choice/ - Best web designers India. Get a clear cost estimate and business potential of your web idea. Discuss your online plans in a free consultation session. Get started with fatbit.com

Once files such as photos, movies, documents and etc have been lost, I tried another tool to retrieve deleted files on Mac or rescue formatted files. I notice that the tool allows me to preview the files before I really recover them.

Wow i was searching any data recovery software...but now this thread will help me.

Here is a gudie about how to recover deleted files on Mac step by step: http://www.kvisoft.com/tutorials/how...on-mac-os.html.

Hi,
    Its a nice post and very useful to everyone whose facing file deleted problem from hard disk & server...

premier asset management

Active Undelete
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast