software works like the key representative

iKode help desk server,2help.biz which works like the key representative who ensures client satisfaction in a chivalrous, well-organized and friendly manner, both face-to-face was released.This type of help desk saas is convenient to allow your client representative to reply frequently raised issues and customize the auto-responder comprehensively.

Features of 2help.biz:

- No server,no installation,no retaining required
    - Permanent real person support
    - Highest data security

Much more....

You can have a free trial at:http://2help.biz

You can compare it with web based help desk software.

warm regards,

Software are works like the key representative and in this way we will do many thing.Thanks for sharing informative information.

How much i need to pay for hosting my 5 page website for one year..Shared Hosting is better.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabelle View Post
    iKode help desk server,2help.biz which works like the key representative who ensures client satisfaction in a chivalrous, well-organized and friendly manner, both face-to-face was released.This type of help desk saas is convenient to allow your client representative to reply frequently raised issues and customize the auto-responder comprehensively.

Features of 2help.biz:

- No server,no installation,no retaining required
    - Permanent real person support
    - Highest data security

Much more....

You can have a free trial at:http://2help.biz

You can compare it with web based help desk software.

warm regards,

Hello, i want to you to give me a price list about your software, thank you!!!Waitting for your response
    And the free email marketing software that i used recently, can you give me a contast between yours
    Last edited by newsletter; 05-21-2012 at 05:35 AM.