Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Dedicated servers in Europe??

I require a decent amount of space and the ability to purchase a unique IPs.
    1 GB - RAM
    Storage - 160 GB
    Traffic - 2000 GB
    Budget - $90/mo
    One of my friends suggested me to choose Newhost.ro. What do you know about this company?
    Any suggestions?

hi , i have vps in middle east from company security.eu.com
    have it 4 month and it very stable you should try it before you spend alot money for dedicated server

It is a growing global provider of web hosting, VPS, dedicated servers and server housing/colocation both in Romania, Europe and USA.
    Newhost.ro has quite a good reputation. their pricing is reasonable.
    Think that you can contact them directly and see if they can suit your needs.

"World of Warcraft" players on European servers often switch to North American servers to play with international family and friends. European servers and North American servers do not share the same subscription databases, and the transfer of existing accounts and characters is not possible. Europeans wanting to change to North American servers must purchase a different version of the game on EU Battle.net, then create and start new characters on the North American server
    We have international sourcing steel pipe : edelstahlrohre of different types of steel at very competitive prices.

I suppose you need to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I recommend you 7Host.com with helpful support an reliable services.
    May also name solutions from redswitches.com which are provided by professional team with high uptime and performance.

1paket.com provides quality dedicated servers in Europe starting at $29 per month!
    Servers are stable and support is active around the clock.

If you are looking for dedicate server at affordable price and with excellent assistant up to platinum level in entire Europe then host.net is the right place for you.

Being top web hosting company entire, its really incredible with their service and customer support. Wish you good luck!

One of the best places to get EU dedicated servers is Crookservers.com company.
    It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    With the right web hosting company, your business web site can be much easier than you think.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I heard that 7Host is reputable European host with featured and stable solutions, you can give them a try.

1paket.com provides quality dedicated servers in Europe (starting at $29 per month) and their servers are stable and reliable. Support is active as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    I require a decent amount of space and the ability to purchase a unique IPs.
    1 GB - RAM
    Storage - 160 GB
    Traffic - 2000 GB
    Budget - $90/mo
    One of my friends suggested me to choose Newhost.ro. What do you know about this company?
    Any suggestions?
    with your specs and price range, many companys will be able to hep you, but, do you have a specific type of CPU that your after?

Newhost.ro has quite a good reputation in hosting market.
    you get what you pay for. It is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is priceless. I would very highly recommend them to anyone!
    You will get:
    - Free KVM-over-IP (not available for the Starter Server)
    - Unlimited remote OS reinstallations

I think 1paket.com is the best dedicated server provider in Europe.
    Their servers are inexpensive and reliable. Network is fully-redundant.

The thing with most german providers is that they're offering desktops instead of servers, that what makes them cheap.

All I can say is that Newhost.ro is reliable web host.
    They responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them.
    Excellent host, easy to set up fast and through help and support service. Good range of price plans and options for the novice to the expert.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast