Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    With your budget, almost anywhere should be able to help you, when you say europe, do you have any idea where abouts in europe you actually want?

I think you should do comparison of plans to make a proper choice. I know that Redswitches is offering quality dedicated servers in EU with high available support, fast solutions and low prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Aspnix.com and exmasters.com provide dedicated servers in Europe.
    You may check out their plans and choose the best dedi fro yourself.
    prices are affordable and servers are stable.

That is very low specs. May be you should be looking for a VPS instead.
    If you are looking for a good dedicated host in EU, try leaseweb. They are Netherlands based.
    Looking for Cloud Hosting? Get some MediaTemple Coupons
    Shared Hosting? Get some MyHosting Promo Code Or Hostmonster Coupon

Hello there!
    I have checked your requirements and it seems that all what you need is VPS. You do not need to get dedicated server for that and pay more.
    I recommend you check euro-space.net: http://www.euro-space.net/managed-vps-hosting
    They have several nice VPS configurations and I'm pretty sure that you will be able to use some of them.

Your specs seems to suit for a VPS. Perhaps you can look for a VPS and also may i know what platform is your website? Or what CMS are you using?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12