Where to ask this question

I am having problems with a domain name registrar. What forum should I use to ask about that?

I am sorry I was not clear. For this question, I am not looking for a new registrar. I am having problems with an existing one and a domain name I cannot renew. See my Problems renewing a domain name; that is what I was asking about; I just wanted to know where to post that.

So that is taken care; that is, this thread is taken care of.
    Last edited by Sam Hobbs; 12-06-2006 at 05:33 AM.

Hi sam,

The only thing you can do is contact your registrar directly to resolve the issue.
    Joseph
    MXHUB.COM since 2001, UK & US based Hosting
    cPanel Shared Hosting - Reseller Hosting - Shoutcast Hosting - Dedicated Servers

Quote Originally Posted by MXHUB View Post
    Hi sam,

The only thing you can do is contact your registrar directly to resolve the issue.
    I agree, just contact the registrar directly, but don't send email or support tickets, but call them.

Quote Originally Posted by ASP-Hosting.ca View Post
    I agree, just contact the registrar directly, but don't send email or support tickets, but call them.
    Note that I did not ask what to do about the problem; I asked where to ask about the problem. I have already posted the question in another forum and in that post I describe the problem.