Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Reseller with a quicksite builder

STORY: as a long time customer for my own hosting I have pondered doing a reseller plan. I have done quite a bit of research on different plans and the main feature i have desired is a sitebuilder to offer my clients

THE QUESTION: since lunarpages does not offer a sitebuilder for a reseller to offer their clients..What has anyone done to add this feature?

THOUGHTS: I have pondered (if lunarpages allows it) going on my own and getting an online editor (like rvsitebuilder or Parrells sitebuilder) and configure it for a priceplan that i offer.

I also thought about Learning drupal and create 5 basic sites and once the client chooses a design they then can modify text, pictures, and etc.

Yup!! Will Think about it.

What is drupal?
    where can i read more about it?

Quote Originally Posted by haseem View Post
    What is drupal?
    Drupal is free, open supply code which will be utilized by people or teams of users -- even those lacking technical skills -- to simply produce and manage many sorts of websites. the appliance includes a content management platform and a development framework.

Quote Originally Posted by haseem View Post
    What is drupal?
    you can find this simple information with google.

Take a look at glowhost.com reseller hosting deals. It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
    They have many useful free features including Free Backup for Clients.
    Pricing is reasonable.

If any wants to start reseller hosting with any vps company then i would say vpswebserver.com is best, their service and support is awsom not only for their customer but also for resellers i am also thinking to get from them .

We are providing the best hosting services with web design solution. With our best hosting services, we will build your website for free. Get more benefits from us.

Hiring an editor to do the entire configuration you need and want according to plan is a practical idea for your website.

It is a good idea to acquire an online editor that can configure the plan in good ways. You can check out wide varieties of sites and it can enable you to get good opportunities for the clients.

great! thanks for sharing !!

I think Lunar has an excellent tutorial on quicksite builder. I haven't tried this myself though but it's worth the time exploring. https://imagicon.info/cat/6-5/1.gif

Reselling can be counted as an technique of upgarding the organisations hardware and to provide profit to your business. You can get this easily at an affordable price with poweruphosting services. It will provide you advanced features and system through wich you can serve your client easily.
    :::::::::::::::::::::::::.Check Once Additional Services Included With All Plans.:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Very useful post thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast