Windows VPS hositng in Canada

I wonder if 4goodhosting.com is the only reliable Windows VPS provider in CA?
    I have failed to find better deals, do you know any?

I suggest you to not bother about hosts location, better look for reliable hosts such as AJKservers.co.uk. You will be pleased by their affordable prices, high performance plans and stable servers.

4goodhosting.com is decent company whose services are well-supported and servers are rock-solid.
    Prices are affordable and uptime is 100%.

Do you need only in canada ?? is there only payment issue or do you think server location effects ?? if yes then i would say location is not so important the main reason of choosing any vps or other hostng should be service and support .
    vpswebserver.com - Windows VPS hosting by VPSWebServer.com √ Dedicated hardware √ MS Hyper-V technology

If you are in search of quality host I suggest you to use zeropid solutions. You will be pleased by their affordable stable plans, featured solutions and high available support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Do you need only in Canada?There is a problem with the payment of only; do you think the impact of the location of the server?If yes, where I am the main reason to choose a VPS or any other hosting so should be service and support, would say it does not matter.
    Last edited by marxgroucho27; 06-15-2012 at 12:38 AM.

I know 4goodhosting.com provides quality hosting services which have 100% uptime and their prices are affordable.
    Use them to see how they work in reality.

I suppose you should look for more reliable names. Check for offers from AJKservers, quality company which plans are reliable and trustworthy, you won't regret of using them.

I believe you should use experienced hosts such as webintellects.com.
    They are reputable host with cheap stable plans and skilful support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I agree, I would do some searching to see which ones are popular on dedicated servers and work on offering those.

Location does not determine the reliability and the professionalism of the service you can get for web hosting service. The thing that matters is their commitment in giving quality service.

As far as the web hosts are concerned, location does not play an important role, and what is the most important matter in this case is given by the experts. You should be on the right track.

Hi,

You can go for Ipage . They may provide Best services.
    I have not heard about 4goodhosting.com. However, you can check out their customer reviews on Google.
    Reviews will help you get the right hosting service provider.