How google judge duplicate content

Here i want to know that how google analyze which site has the duplicate content and which is original
    i. e. if i have a website with fresh content and google index my site, and some one copy my site content and publish it on web like create a blog/website or post it some spamy website then how google analyze which is original or which is duplicate, lots of time we have seen our site content in different site's pages

If anyone have idea please tell me

Google has its special algorithm through which it judges the copied and duplicate content.

Google algorithm is very intelligent,you can't escape from that.If you copy some content from a particular page and this page is already indexed in search engine so your content is duplicate......