US dedicated servers with double RAM - cheaply

I'm looking for cheap US dedicated servers with double RAM and have found some interesting info about atom-hosting.com, have you ever tried them?

Think that really nice Dedicated servers in US offered by webwerks.in. It has been providing hosting services since 1996 and has quite a good reputation. Terrific service, fast support, great reliable webhost!
    Hope it will be reasonable information for your request.

I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know that Hosteasier is offering cheap plans with high uptime and useful features. You can contact their high available support and get more information.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Atom-hosting isn't the only company which provides quality dedicated servers, aspnix is one more company which is worth your attention.
    Both companies have stable servers which are well-balanced and they are administrated perfectly well.
    Prices are affordable.

The comparison will show you the best direction to go to.
    As I know, pretty good and reliable US web hosts are Hostingsource.com and Hostdepot.com web hosts.
    They are really good to take care of their customers! I like their service and support.
    It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

As an alternative check for dedicated servers provided by 1paket.com. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.

It seems to me that wansecurity.net stable servers will meet your requirements and expectations.
    They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

Really useful information!!!!! Thanks for sharing..

I want to say that b2netsolutions.com provides quality and stable dedicated servers which I'd recommend you to use if you are interested in getting stable servers.
    Support is helpful in all ways.

I know pretty good US dedicated servers offered by webwerks.in. Overall reliability is great, the control panel is easy to use, and useful, things work the way they say they will - basically impressed with these guys.

If you are looking for reliable host you should use services from Exmasters.com. You will get high performance solutions with featured plans and skilled support.

I think that Hosteasier will perfectly suit your demands.
    They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Atom-hosting is a decent hosting company which provides hosting services on lovely terms to the IT users.
    Their servers are stable and uptime is high.
    Network is solid.