How to Add keyword to blogs

When making up a blog using blogger I would like to know how you can add keywords to the blog so that the search engines , directories etc. can find it better & easier.

Keyword Tags for Blog

Mostly every blog have the keyword & title tag options if not their you give anchor text links within your blog content is best

Quote Originally Posted by easycommerce View Post
    Mostly every blog have the keyword & title tag options if not their you give anchor text links within your blog content is best
    I also agree with this person,
    I like this suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by easycommerce View Post
    Yes he is rightly said
    best quality outdoor wicker sectional and wicker conversation sets for your home and lawn

Quote Originally Posted by aocindia View Post
    When making up a blog using blogger I would like to know how you can add keywords to the blog so that the search engines , directories etc. can find it better & easier.
    You can easily add keywords inside the content, after publishing the content you need to do some bookmarks for your blogs. Then only you can get some backlinks to your website from blogger.com.

Metakeyword helps to describe the content of your website.I think we can add keywords by edit html option. but it is more useful that you create a quality content from that keywords.

Just put this one inside your head tag..

Code:
    <meta content='DESCRIPTION HERE' name='description'/>
    <meta content='KEYWORDS HERE' name='keywords'/>
    <meta content='AUTHOR NAME HERE' name='author'/>

Have a correct description on each page/post is the correct thing, not just the most important pages; all pages are important.