Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

design software use

I am using the combination of both tools one is Dream viewer and Photoshop.Both tools are very helpful in designing.
    Photoshop is basically used to design the website layouts and cuts the slices of the layouts .
    The other tool Dream viewer is very helpful in html coding .We complete the html coding part of the site in dream viewer.

Dreamweaver is the best software for website designing....i also used Dreamweaver to design websites...

Basically, the Adobe Creative Suite is the best set of tools for web design. It may be quite expensive though.

Quote Originally Posted by bryanbell View Post
    There are many softwares available in market you can use different type of software to make great design of website. You can use adobe Dreamweaver, apple final cut pro, adobe illustrator, Wacom bamboo capture and Lightroom software to build great design.
    Well, I am agree that there are many software are available in the market you can choose any one of them. Dreamweaver is good option that is best to manage site. It comes with the great features Server Side Include buttons.

The best design software is Dreamweaver. A few of the other useful web design software tools include HTML-Kit Tools, Ultra Edit, Top Style and Serif Web Plus.

Dreamweaver is by far the best

Adobe dreamweaver and photoshop is the best software to design a website.

There are lot of tool and software available for it some are free and some paid but i think adobe illustrator is best one.. its quite simple and easy to use...

It depends that what you want to create? there are a lot of software designer use for website designing such as adobe photo shop. Adobe photo shop is one of the best website design software to create a perfect website design.

Adobe Photoshop and Dreamviewer are good choices to go with.
    Mantra Information Services - IT Staffing Company

Hello,
    There are so many designing software are present but I love the photo shop an dream weaver most. These are really great tool for designing.

I prefer Dreamweaver. It's been tried and tested. Check it out.

1) OpenBEXI
    2) GIMP
    3) BlueGriffon

Now a day adobe dreamweaver CS4 is the best web site development software and adobe flash is the best software to use for web site animation. Flash is without a doubt the best.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast