Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by rajuljain View Post
    i want to know about social media optimization. i have some knowledge but i want to increase my knowledge about SMO?
    SMO stand for social media marketing. It’s works for a product or sites if you are advertising it for niche viewers. The peoples who go to your niche will stay to your sites other else there are a more users on social websites. It includes massive traffic to a website via new channels for the reason that search engines are not the just sites that get lots of traffic any longer.

Cool

In simple words, getting yourself optimized on most of the social networking sites.

Social media optimization is the best way to promote website/ business/ services and increase visitor on website.

Social media optimization is the process by which we can make our content easily shareable across the social web.

Social media optimization is a community-based marketing strategy that utilizes social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Stumplupon, YouTube, etc. to build brand awareness and raise recognition for the product or service being marketed. The focus is on driving traffic from sources other than search engines and engaging with blogs, discussion groups and other sites to promote specific content.

The idea behind SMO is getting information out by "word of mouth" in the online world. Companies use it to facilitate communication between like-minded individuals who share messages, photos, forums, etc. about a product or service with the intention to gain new viewers and customers.

social media marketing improve traffic on website, it's a great tricks to drive traffic on website using sharing on social network website like facebook, twitter and linkedin etc...

Abbreviated as SMO, social media optimization is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
    Social media optimization includes using RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking sites, as well as social media sites and video and blogging sites. SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.

SMO is Social Media Marketing. It is the method of social media activity with the intent of attracting unique visitors to website content. You can create fan pages of your website on sites like facebook. Social media optimization can be implemented to foster a community of the associated site, allowing for a healthy business-to-consumer relationship.

HI

social media optimization is manage to internet marketing .such as seo and sem.

Doing promotions on social media sites by making a profound network & redirecting a good bulk of traffic to your own site means to be an effective term for social media optimization.

I need help on the same issue. Plz help me.
    Thank You

SMO, is how many times you are seen in social media results. So its a big factor if your friends keep promoting or posting your link in their walls, tweet your good services. And I think Google plus is multi factor to build in, with thier new feature 'Google plus local' your business is now easier to get social.

Now a days social media improves their services on search engines much, it allows very quick traffic to our sites and back links.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12