What is Bad Neighborhoods

Hi mats,
    “Bad Neighborhoods” is how Google refers to questionable sites that constantly link to other harmful sites. While normally link exchanges are good idea, constantly linking to sites, no matter what their reputation, in order to boost traffic will quickly get a site in trouble.

Hi!!! I heard this first time. I am sorry to say that i don't know about this.

I also do not know about the bad neighborhood, explain it briefly.

If it is overoptimization – remove excessive stuffing; if it is bad neighbors – say “goodbye” to them.

Everyone knows that a bad neighborhood can bring down property values, and the same thing holds true on the Internet. Much like a literal bad neighborhood, an Internet bad neighborhood is filled with questionable sites, some of which may even be harmful. Linking to such sites can cause a site's search ranking to go down, and in some cases large numbers of inbound links from a bad neighborhood can also compromise search rankings.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

thanks useful information here
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants