Looking for A dedicated server that can handle a 3 PETAbytes of traffic

Hey Guys,

I am starting a video streaming website and I desperately need information .I am looking for a dedicated server that can handle a 3 Petabytes of traffic. I am starting a video streaming website. Should I be looking for a dedicated server that can handle that load? Is a better alternative available? What are the minimum requirements of the server for a web traffic of this level.

Thanks!

As I know pretty good dedicated servers offered by hostzealot.com and Newhost.ro web hosts.
    Their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
    They offer a wide range of servers to choose from.
    Compare them and choose the best.

Newhost.ro will be best for you,
    Go for their reviews.

Think that you will find the best solution if you check crookservers.com dedicated servers.
    Support is fast, efficient, friendly and understandable even for technical twits like I am!
    Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.

If you are looking for resourceful dedi provider you can try Hostingsource solutions. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.

What is your budget?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

We have excellent web site hosting plans. All you have to do is select your preferred plan from us and order. It is as simple as that. Providing 99.9% uptime is one of the unheard facilities amongst hosting companies but we have the made hosting website in India very easy.

It is the solve the problem or a best solution. you can check crookservers.com dedicated servers.

Maybe that would not be a bad idea at all for you to check http://hostzealot.com/en/dedicated.
    They have various lines for dedicated servers with different server locations. You can check them there and most likely you will find there what you have been looking for.

Thank you turner for letting me know about your server

It seems to me that wansecurity.net will suit all your specific requirements.
    They certainly give me the impression that they not only want my business but want me to be satisfied and are wiling to invest in building a relationship with their customers.
    I am happy dealing with this decent company!

I think that Exmasters will perfectly suit your demands.
    They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

IF you are looking for quality hosting solutions you can rely on Hosteasier.com services. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime and skilful support.

In terms of getting a quality dedicated server, use 1paket or jumpline.
    These companies have no glitches while running servers and their prices are quite modest.