Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: VPS in Canada?

VPS in Canada?

Do you know any decent Canadian VPS hosting providers?
    I have heard many nice feedbacks about Planethoster, have you known how they work in reality?

I am not sure. How about a VPS in the US that has CDN bundled in Canada?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Have you looked for reviews on them? I heard that ca.planethoster.net is quality host with featured stable plans and knowledgeable support, you won't regret of using them.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I know 4goodhosting.com provides stable and reliable VPS hosting in Canada.
    Prices are affordable and servers have 100% uptime.

I want to say that 4goodhosting.com provides all their services on the high level.
    Prices are modest and servers have no downtime.

If you are in search of quality hosting solutions you can rely on Planethoster.net. You will be pleased by their high performance servers, stable networking and featured plans.

No doubts ca.planethoster.net will fit your needs with their affordable featured plans and professional support team. You will receive high stability and quality solutions.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

It has always done a good job for me.
    I have many web sites hosted at several companies and Planethoster.net is one of the best.
    I have received sage advice for my questions, and prompt response to my requests.

thanks for this stuff here its very informative for me

I would recommend anyone to deal with planethoster.net if you are looking for quality hosting in Canada.
    I have been hosting my site for over a year and have no problems dealing with this host.
    Not only is their staff knowledgeable and friendly, but their responses are faster than any other hosting company I've been with.

CirrusHosting is the biggest and most reputable provider of VPS in Canada; I am afraid how come you never get to know about it if you are interested.

I think that you can consider Santrex.net for this purpose. At the moment they offer fantastic deal as for me: 20% OFF + 3 month for free!

HI

I am not understand vps in canada.

Quote Originally Posted by abhishekabhi View Post
    HI

I am not understand vps in canada.
    It is simple. OP is looking for a service provider in Canada.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Go for USA servers which are optimal in their performance and also they are good in their features and their staff also helps alot...this is my opinion any one else can have any other opinion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast