Cheap Dedicated server in the market

Hosting your web sites on your own dedicated server may seem a little expensive in comparison to shared web hosting, but the end result is more advantageous. Shared web hosting, no matter how well managed, cannot be 100% reliable and stable. However if you have your own dedicated server you can manage to avoid most of the variables affecting the reliability and stability of a server, commonly experienced by shared hosting accounts; variables such as: overload, bad codes and scripts from other users (especially beginners); and, too many applications and components uploaded, and so on.

I am looking for 2 dedicated servers running on windows 2008 Server 64, 2000GB Bandwidth, 4gb ram, 250+GB HD. This will be mainly utilized for testing asp.net applications by clients and developers. One will function as a database server and the other as a web server. My budget for each server is 200-300/month based on costs calculated for a 12 month period (since some providers give discounts if you pay a year in advance).

and then join inetservices good reliable hosting provider, good chat/email/phone support.

At Best-Hostings.in you will get the cheapest dedicated server. We are providing the best hosting services with more features of hosting plans.
    For more details about our services, please visit us.

Hi,

You will make right decision to choose HostingRaja.in Reliable and Cheap Hosting provider from India.
    They have good range of pricing plans and options for the novice to the expert. Servers are stable and its really worth..

I recommend you have a look at http://www.crookservers.com/dedicated-servers.php
    They have really good servers there.

I suggest you to have more reliable options to make proper choice. Check for offers from Hosteasier.com, reliable company which plans are trustworthy and stable.
    May also name Hostingsource.com dedicated servers. They are experienced host which plans are provided with high performance and useful features.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Cheap dedicated servers can be got from 1paket.com and atom-hosting.com.
    They are good at delivering quality and stable dedicated server hosting at very competitive rates.

I will prefer you to contact AccuWebHosting.com and ask them for custom Dedicated Server.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Cheap Dedicated server in the market

I will suggest one of the best web hosting companies is www.webhostings.in , it will provide a many services at the cheaper price and providing more services also.I will recommend a best web hosting company It's Affordable
    Web Hosting is fine for most personal and small business sites.

Click here you will get more information:
    http://chaepandbestwebhosting.blogspot.in/

I will suggest you to go for Windows VPS Server. Windows VPS is cheaper in price and act as your dedicated server (Gives you full administrative / RDP / root access).

Windows VPS with 4 GB RAM and 2008 will hardly cost you $60 to $70 per month.

Main benefit of VPS is root access and isolation from all other nodes / applications hosted on the same server. Your VPS environment is completely isolated from other nodes hosted on the same server.

Quote Originally Posted by nuke6666 View Post
    Hosting your web sites on your own dedicated server may seem a little expensive in comparison to shared web hosting, but the end result is more advantageous. Shared web hosting, no matter how well managed, cannot be 100% reliable and stable. However if you have your own dedicated server you can manage to avoid most of the variables affecting the reliability and stability of a server, commonly experienced by shared hosting accounts; variables such as: overload, bad codes and scripts from other users (especially beginners); and, too many applications and components uploaded, and so on.

I am looking for 2 dedicated servers running on windows 2008 Server 64, 2000GB Bandwidth, 4gb ram, 250+GB HD. This will be mainly utilized for testing asp.net applications by clients and developers. One will function as a database server and the other as a web server. My budget for each server is 200-300/month based on costs calculated for a 12 month period (since some providers give discounts if you pay a year in advance).

and then join inetservices good reliable hosting provider, good chat/email/phone support.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I think you want to go hostgator this is best service provider's. If you go to cheap rate servers you do not get good quality speed like your site down time maximum and your website browse speed some time slow and some time up and end of the month your bandwidth consumed very high level
    best quality outdoor wicker sectional and wicker conversation sets for your home and lawn

Thanks for sharing i don't have much more knowledge about it.

At Best-Hostings.in you will get the cheapest dedicated server. We are providing the best hosting services with more features of hosting plans.

For 4GB RAM and 250GB disk you could get a Windows VPS server. You'll have guaranteed resources and RDP access so you'll be able to install and customize anything you wish.

With some Windows VPS providers you can also get image based backups which is difficult and expensive to get with dedicated servers.
    ZerOne Hosting
    Windows VPS | Exchange 2010 | SharePoint 2010 | Web Hosting Services
    UK Limited Company | US & Europe based Servers

As I know, pretty good Dedicated servers you can get from webwerks.in and Hostzealot.com!
    Compare them and choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.

I think that 7Host.com will perfectly suit your demands.
    They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.