Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

What is web design and which software is used to create website design

The web design is the front end of the website which is generally used to describe design process. This includes user interface, web graphic design, navigation functionality, colors, shapes, site structure, layout and many more.
    Generally, the softwares like Photoshop, Illustrator, and Dreamweaver are used to create website design.
    Last edited by AllenSantiago; 09-12-2012 at 02:31 AM.
    Spinx Inc. - Leading iPhone Application Development Consulting Company in Los Angeles
    http://mobile-development.spinxwebde...n-development/

We can use in normal case Photshop, Coreldraw and in case of animation we use Adobe Flash.

Web design is a term to describe any of the tasks involved in creating a web page. Specifically, it refers to building the front end of a site web page. Web design is either used for presenting information or is a back-end that includes information for non-human browsers.

Web design is the most important part of any website. But before you make web design you have to use any software so there are lots softwares are available for web design. But i like to use dream viewer due to it's nice compatibility of any language.

Quote Originally Posted by johnanne View Post
    Web design is the most important part of any website. But before you make web design you have to use any software so there are lots softwares are available for web design. But i like to use dream viewer due to it's nice compatibility of any language.
    Seconded. well said

web design is the creation of web page by using different software. I am using Dreamweaver for the web design. It is quick way to make design on website and has a good features also.

Use dreamweaver this is the best software and also help for new developers .

Quote Originally Posted by maxjohn148 View Post
    Use dreamweaver this is the best software and also help for new developers .
    + 1 to this, as I have seen maxumum number of developers and designers using dreamweaver. Microsoft front-page is one another option especially if you want to design and develop websites with asp.net.

Dreamweaver
    Photoshop or Gimp
    Adobe Flash CS6
    Eat online revolutionary ordering system for restaurants

Quote Originally Posted by stevetamer View Post
    Dreamweaver
    Photoshop or Gimp
    Adobe Flash CS6
    I am also using these tool for web designing. I love to desgn a web page and can design a webpage very creative so user can attract to visit the page.
    Last edited by phpindia; 10-13-2012 at 06:08 AM.

I thought website designing is a very sensible part in website development weather all website depend upon the first look. I can be happy to work with high configuration system with the latest Dreamweaver or Photoshop. But if in case system not have good enough configuration than I would go for the earlier version.

Quote Originally Posted by phpindia View Post
    I am also using these tool for web designing. I love to desgn a web page and can design a webpage very creative so user can attract to visit the page.
    I think dreamweaver is one of the best and ideal software for effective website design because most of the professional use this software because it gives additional features in it. I use this software and in this I am satisfied with this.

Web designing is the process to create a website that represent your business over the world. Web designing include many process to create attractive and good website such as graphic design, logo design, banner design, content writing, layout and many more. According to me there are many software available for web designing such as like Adobe photoshop, Dreamweaver etc. I think dreamweaver is the best webdesigning software.

Adobe Dreamweaver is best for web design and coding editing. It is more effective for web development.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

web designing

Web Designing is art of creating new websites like the functionality, colors which must be used, layout and other visual stuff in the website all these are planned by the web designer were web developer will bring this into action.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast