Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    We use Visual Studio to create the front and back end of the sites. We may use other things to help us with certain pieces. I primarily use Sitefinity for the CMS (after the site has been created).
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

Web deign is a creating web page in the internet which join us our personality and professional. Dreamweaver still the best web design software.

According to me i prefer to use Photoshop cs3 for my website and cs5 also.Adobe Dreamweaver CS4,Adobe Photoshop CS4,Adobe Flash CS4,Adobe Creative Suite 4 are also important tool for website design.

Web design is important to promote small business on internet. There are many different software are available on internet for web designing. Photoshop, dreamweaver is one of the best software for the website design. Web designing is one of the best way for increase the traffic on the website.

I hereby of one good Software , used to perform the task is Dreamweaver . One can Easily Design for Web pages without knowing to HTML tag details . Thanks

Dreamweaver CS6 is so good

There are lots of web design software are available in market but mostly I used Macromedia dreamweaver, Photoshop, Flash and notepad++ for web design.
    Top rated CMS development company in india

A Web design is a program. It is used To creat, edit and Update Websites. The Purpose of Webdesign is to make it essier for the Designer to work with the page Through GUI(Graphical User Interface) Than Produce the Desired Output Typically in the WYSIWYG(What You See Is What You Get) manner. The Website has been designed By Using HTML or XHTML, CSS, JavaScript, and other Languages.

Quote Originally Posted by stevetamer View Post
    Dreamweaver
    Photoshop or Gimp
    Adobe Flash CS6
    I am also using these tool for web designing. I love to desgn a web page and can design a webpage very creative so user can attract to visit the page.
    Last edited by phpindia; 10-13-2012 at 06:08 AM.

I thought website designing is a very sensible part in website development weather all website depend upon the first look. I can be happy to work with high configuration system with the latest Dreamweaver or Photoshop. But if in case system not have good enough configuration than I would go for the earlier version.

Quote Originally Posted by maxjohn148 View Post
    Use dreamweaver this is the best software and also help for new developers .
    + 1 to this, as I have seen maxumum number of developers and designers using dreamweaver. Microsoft front-page is one another option especially if you want to design and develop websites with asp.net.

Hi,
    I would say that go for Dreamweaver, there you can debug your website code and its provides a user friendly interface.
    You can build your website with Dreamweaver without having experience in web development field.
    Cheers,
    Chaitanya

yes the answer is same and the web designing is making the sketch of front and end parts of web page . and the best software which is suitable here is adobe photoshop

There are various kind of software available for effective web design but I generally prefer for dreamweaver because it is the best and ideal. Most of the professional web development companies use this software because it has so many additional features in it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast