Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

What is the Cheapest VPS host?

I wanna know the cheapest VPS host that has nice reliability and high server stability.
    well, one of my friends suggested kjmanagedsolutions.com.
    Do you think they are good? any comments?

What are the cheapest and most reliable VPS hosts from your points?

Nice post. I dont have idea about VPN. Thanks for sharing.

This is a good article, I like it very much!!

Think that you will be pleased using kjmanagedsolutions.com hosting services because of the cheap pricing and professional team. They provide great uptime and fast speed connectivity. Your sites and projects will be in good hands.

Have a look at 4goodhosting.com VPS accounts which have 100% uptime and stable network.
    Servers are well-administrated.
    Prices are quite competitive.

Kjmanagedsolutions.com is the host you can rely on. its stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.
    Their customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. contact them directly and get all the things cleared.

Best VPS hosting providers that are probably the most well known and very reliable VPS web hosting sites, as well as the cheapest VPS hosting services that offer the lowest price virtual dedicated servers with many useful features and solutions listed below.

I think you should look for more options to choose from. I recommend you Planethoster services to use. You will get high performance VPS solutions with useful features and helpful support.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Quote Originally Posted by Peligino View Post
    cheapest VPS host that has nice reliability and high server stability.

What are the cheapest and most reliable VPS hosts from your points?
    According to my point of view AccuWebHosting is cheapest and most reliable VPS hosts.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

Hi,

The comparison will help you in choosing the right host. Well, I trust HostingRaja.in, Hostgator.com and bigrock.in webhosts.
    The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.
    And the uptime has been perfect! Compare them and choose the best.

I think santrex.net provides the cheapest and most reliable VPS deals in the IT market.
    Their servers are well-administrated and prices are competitive. Support is active around the clock.

17848 Sky Park Circle Suite C, CA 92614, United States
    Virtual Private Server (VPS) is also best as it slips in nicely and most bridges the gap between shared hosting and dedicated hosting services on the Internet. VPS will also give you the independence and more flexibility of a dedicated hosting service, but at the price of a high-end shared hosting service on the Internet.

What is your budget and are you looking for fully managed servers?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

To OP

You can have a "cheap hosting service" or you can have the "best hosting service", but you cannot have both. The choice is yours.

I think you need to browse web hosting offer section in this forum to figure out which web host can meets your demands.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Right. Either you can go with the cheapest packages or with the best service provider. If you compare the offers you will notice that there are some hosts offering their best service with affordable packages.
    Fully Managed UK WebHosting
    Web Hosting Solutions | Cloud Hosting | Dedicated Servers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast