Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    There are number of web hosting service provider but you need to first check customer testimonials to find a reliable and affordable web host to host your site.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

What is the Cheapest VPS host?

VPS (Virtual Private Server) Hosting is also a great fit for businesses expecting rapid growth, heavy website traffic, and who run highly interactive, dynamic websites on the Internet.I will suggest one of the best web hosting companies is www.webhostings.in , it will provide a many services at the cheaper price and providing more services they are providing only at Rs 99/-

I recommend you VPS-server-hosting.in for reliable and cheap VPS hosting plans, you will get excellent features with all web hosting packages.

Hey,I am using services of cloudclaim.com,
    You can checkout their offers and prices.I found it good.

No doubts ca.planethoster.net will perfectly meet any webmasters demand with their affordable featured plans, knowledgeable support and stable servers.

I need to update my hosting plan to VPS, currently i am using hostgator services but i dnt know about there VPS services is there anyone using hostgator servers please do share your reviews.

Thanks,

Good sharing keep it up.

If you are in search of quality hosting solutions to get cheap and stable VPS I suggest you to use AJKservers.co.uk. You will be pleased by their affordable prices and helpful support.

I think you should look for more options to choose from. I recommend you Planethoster services to use.

I'd highly recommend webwerks.in VPS hosting deals as it has servers in USA and India.
    I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

I believe you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. Check for offers from WebIntellects, time-tested host with high quality offers, featured plans and knowledgeable support team, you won't regret of using them.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You should consider the best VPS not the cheapest. You can find few cheap VPS providers but I the quality of their products / services may be very low.

First you need check with things such as Live support, Uptime, Datacenter location, stability of the company, reviews from their customers (you can check forums and review websites) and the price too.

You can't find VPS for free like shared hosting. VPS is like having your own PC with your own RAM, hard disk, etc. I'm using VPS since 2009 and tried a lot of service providers. Currently I'm using a 2048MB plan from VPSWEBSERVER. I'm using this from 2011 and so far it is good. I really like the speed of their servers and also the live support.

But again, this is my opinion, but there are plenty of other service providers. It is totally up to you to decide.

Cheers !!!

I have read your post about VPS. Its really informative information.
    thanks to sharing.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    I am not use the services of that company so no idea.

If you are really looking for cheap and nice reliability and high server stability, you must check Bacloud.com, the VPS starts from 5.81USD

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast