Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    No doubt about it that 4goodhosting.com is the best, reliable and affordable vps host. You can choose linux or windows vps host but I suggest you to try windows because windows is my favorite.

Nowadays there are lot of hosting providers available.If you need cheap and reliable VPS hosting provider,try Google search.You can get lot of good hosting providers.In the same way i found this site XnYnZ.com Here i hosted my website.They have Good server speed.I like their services.

Hi,

I think Linux is the traditional VPS web hosting platform, that is extremely reliable and robust. Our most affordable and reliable VPS hosting packages are Linux based.

Either you can have a "cheap hosting service" or you can have the "best hosting service", but you cannot have both. It's entirely your choice.
    What is your configuration and what budget you have in mind ?

I would name zeropid.com. They might be considered as cheapest web host by their price, but not by the service quality!

Sometimes the cheapest thing is the most expensive one, so i recommend to think twice before buying something.

Well commenting on unknown host provider which no good. I can suggest you a best and cheap vps hosting providers which is TRIJIT.IN. Linux platform vps hosting will be bit cheaper for you than windows since linux doesn't have licence cost.

Cheap vps hosting | best vps hosting

Be smart on choosing any hosting plan.Before you going to choose any VPS plan,i recommend to compare all hosting company plans.I have my website hosting with Sri Ganesh Hsoting which is one of the reliable hosting companies in india.

Beverly Hills, United States, United States
    You can go through my signature for better and valuable reviews about Vps and other hosting.It will surelly help you to choose a better Hosting.

The typical utilize for the VPN as well as exclusive digital network relationship is by remote control staff of companies, to enable to get into the business's neighborhood circle when working from home or another rural spots. France VPN Service
    Last edited by michellerankins; 07-29-2013 at 05:25 PM. Reason: spell mistake

It depends on what are you looking for.What are your needs and how big your budget is.As someone already told,you can't get "best service" and "cheapest service" at the same time.

Careful when you say cheapest. It would also equate to a poor or unstable service. Make sure to do your research.
    Looking for a dedicated server.

Their are loads of LEB vps host our there you just have to find them ramnode is very cheap.

I would also like if you guys will see our plans and price.

https://pnshostings.com/openvz-vps-hosting.php

For more queries we wlcome you on our support help desk.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast