What is New Technique in SEO ?

if you can anyone provide me which is the new technique in SEO. I am very Sad. please help me.

thanks

The latest seo technique is combination of SEO and SMO techniques. SMO is being very effective with SEO as it helps in getting backlinks and traffic for website. Backlinks from high PR social networking site will surely gives a website to get high rank in SERP.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

I do agree with Hitsandy. SEO and SMO combination techniques working together excellent. You have to go through his opinion.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter

Unique content posting is the new technique on Google.

link wheel and guest blogging are the latest seo techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by smartkathy View Post
    I do agree with Hitsandy. SEO and SMO combination techniques working together excellent. You have to go through his opinion.
    I am completely agree with your points and it is very effective technique to get good figure of traffic as well as good ranking position in SERP.

I would suggest that aside from focusing on SEO, try to put a video to your site as well.
    Embarrass your competition
    Buy Facebook Fans & Twitter Followers
    www.FanAnimal.com

There are many SEO techniques like: forum posting, blog posting and commenting, article submission, press release, social bookmarking, link wheel.

Effective SEO techniques assist in improving the ranking of your webpage in leading search engines. Poorly optimized websites can't generate the expected traffic. This is because they are not enough visible on the internet. An improved ranking leads to more visibility and traffic and thus more sales.
    The best SEO technique is to submit your website or its pages to popular directories. Directories are a source of information to customers. Submitting your website to article directories can help you get more traffic.

Where as I know there is no new techniques in seo but some changes in regular techniques.

Quote Originally Posted by blessy_smith View Post
    link wheel and guest blogging are the latest seo techniques.
    I have a doubt on link wheel.........after penguin update link-wheel is no more.

To write unique content and start blogging because blogging is the best way to increase website ranking.It is the best and easy way to get ranking.

Hi,
    Unique content and Do submission on high pr website

Video Submission

Mostly all SEO techniques which are used today are covered by the participants in this thread. But apart from one or two posts i cannot find "Video Submission" mentioned as an important SEO tool. Though all the techniques mentioned till now are undoubtedly proven SEO methods but Video submission too has gained impetus as an important tool for any SEO.
    Follow us on Facebook & Twitter