Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Want VPS account for US audience

I would like to ask some experts help in order to help me to choose the company in USA.
    What do you think about Kjmanagedsolutions.com?
    The reason for my request is that I am looking for good place where I can order cPanel VPS hosting solution and this company seems to be good for me.

Do you know anything about it?

As for US web host, can highly recommend you to choose hostingsource.com - it is reliable US web host.
    Their support personnel are knowledgeable and very quick to resolve any issues.
    Speed and access to servers is great, feature to price ratio is hard to beat.
    Check out their VPS hosting deals - they are offering 50% off the price (use the code '50%discount').
    Do you want to gamble? Here is ==>> ONLINE POKER

I will suggest you to choose AccuWebHosting.com

You can get 24x7 Support and 99.9% uptime guerantee at AccuWebHosting.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

No doubts Hostingsource.com will perfectly meet any webmasters need with their fast stable servers and professional support team which is always ready to help.

What is your budget? Are you looking for fully managed servers?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

To OP,

Are you sure if they are the only best option for you yet? I think, you need to compare their services with other service providers.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

Taking into account your needs can suggest downtownhost.com VPS hosting solutions.
    Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. More complicated issues take a few hours but the solution arrives.
    Pricing is reasonable.

I have been using AJKservers.co.uk for some time now and I have to say that I'm happy enough with their services. They have both Windows and Linux based VPS solutions and US and UK locations.

I think you need to do a comparison of plans to make a proper choice. Take a look at Just199.com solutions. You will receive featured and reliable hosting solutions provided by professional team for cheap prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Santrex.net provides quality and stable VPS deals which are worth your attention.
    Servers work with no glitches and their network is solid.
    Highly recommended.

I suggest you to have more reliable names such as ChicagoVPS. They are reputable company and I like performance and high stability provided by their skilled team.

All depend for you you will chose US web host, can highly recommend you to choose hostingsourc. com - it is reliable US web host.

I support Chicagovps.net suggestion. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Well, I believe that you will not regret having looked at aspnix.com VPS hosting solutions.
    The support guys generally know their stuff as well which is a big bonus for us.
    Setup was a breeze and it's been smooth sailing since then. This is what a hosting service is supposed to be.

Thanks to share this info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast