Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

How to get quick backlinks?

How to get quick backlinks?

web design chennai|seo chennai|

There are a number of services that will do backlinking for you, and if you don't already know how to get backlinks fast, this can be a an incredible way to save time; however, it will be expensive. Many of these services charge close to $50 per month for a certain amount of backlinks.

I think social media site are best to generate quick back-links,,,

Well,As per my experience i prefer Forum posting to get the quality backlinks.You can also use On page and Off page SEO techniques.

A lot of ways to get backlinks Pav, the good ones.
    If you do white hat SEO, you'll eventually get results u wanted to.
    To answer, forum posting, blog commenting and have u tried Yahoo answers? It works too. More on traffic tho.

Hello,

There are too much off page activity for getting quick link building. But i would like to suggest article submission, blog submission, social bookmarking this will help you get quick backlink.

Hope this one is helpful for you.

Thanks,
    eSparkInfo

seo link building like forum posting , blog commenting, directory submission and social bookmarking helps you to build huge amount of backlinks on your website.

According to me, off-page optimization techniques gives more back links in a short period. Main on article submission and social book markings.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Using some off page activities you will get lots of backlinks like -
    Article Submission
    Directory Submission
    Social Bookmarking
    Blog Comments

Backlink developing to your inbound links is also an excellent way to generate plenty and many backlinks to your internet sites. I use this strategy everyday – it is efficient and should not be neglected.

Now, a lot of individuals neglect RSS for and say they have little to no value, but I highly beg to vary. You have any concept how much Search engines invested to obtain feedburner.com (an recognized nourish system site)? I question they would instantly convert around and provide the feedburner venture “worthless” as far as SEO is worried.

Write article or blogs, share your thoughts on social media sites like StumbleUpon, Digg or Twitter. These are the quickest way to get backlinks for website.

I think you should try to get backlink from high PR do follow website by using some off-page techniques like forum posting, article submission, blog commenting, etc.

I would like to say, Don't go for quick back-links. try natural building techniques.

At this 22 way got Backlinks Only from Off page Optimization.. If you skilled in Any 5 to 6 Field you can get Quick Backlinks.. Here Are some Technique that Give Quick Approve..

1 Forum Posting
    2 Social Bookmarking
    3 Blog Commenting
    4 Article Submission
    5 Directory Submission
    These are some Way to Get Quick Backlinks For your Web page...

Hi

Forum posting, blog posting and social media site provides best and quality back link.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast