Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I choose the cloud servers because that have huge space and have great bandwidth. And that have great features like security, control panel and ease of use.

Why do you still hesitate? AS I see Newpush.com will fit your needs. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

cloud hosting is best and it is also give unlimited storage and bandwidth..i like cloud hosting

Think that rightservers.com would be the best choice for you.
    This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.
    Recommended 100%...

When a single computer in a network reserved for serving the needs of the network is known as dedicated server. It is a type of hosting on internet in which the clients leases an entire or not shared with anyone else.

as for me dedicated servers are more reliable as you have more control over them, although they can be more expensive. I don’t mind new technologies at all. For example, I am trying to use popular monitoring tool e.g Anturis to see how my servers and network works, but I am still in doubts about cloud servers.

The choice of web hosting depends and varies from person to person. If we compare in between cloud server and dedicated server, then we will see that both these web hosting techniques have advantages and disadvantages.

Big scale organizations which concentrate on business website, requires huge space to store their data and to expand the website as well. Enterprises also seek for the security and they get the same from a dedicated web hosting.

These days, companies and SME’s which focus on new services and technological help, generally go for cloud server hosting.

Finally, the choices for hosting depend on the affordability.

If you need reliable hosting so you can try newhost . dedicated server is a independent solution where you can host many sites and control with one control panel.
    Hostrich Web Hosting, Reseller Hosting and VPS

I'd go for cloud server. This has high potential of becoming the sole solution of data storage and hosting in near future.

There are a couple of benefits with cloud when it is compared with dedicated hosting. The first thing is that, you don't need to compromise on availability, only pay for resources used, and can configure the resources as per requirement.

Cloud server is actually a virtual real-time environment that is hosted by multiple connected servers all at once. A dedicated server is about choosing your own server to store the database. A dedicated server is more safer and offers better performance because the connections are direct.

Cloud Server or Dedicated Server..but i think dedicated server is very important...beacuse of having a good features and functionality..Thanks for sharing the information...

There’s much debate between Cloud Servers vs physical Servers. To decide which option is right, it’s key to understand the basic differences, as well as similarities, and how each can best serve your needs.

When determining the right server configurations for your hosting needs, it’s important to identify what you are looking to get out of your hosting services. For example, let’s say you have a specific constant high-load scenario. In this case, the dedicated resources of a physical server will be ideal to handle this load.

Cloud server is the best in my opinion, it gives several benefits like Improve accessibility, Monitor projects more effectively, Improve flexibility, Achieve economies of scale, Reduce spending on technology infrastructure, Globalize your workforce on the cheap etc.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast