Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jamsen View Post
    VPS hosting is strongly recommended for experienced programmers and/or businesses that have a webmaster. VPS users can have complete control of the assigned servers. Shared hosting is ideal for users that are on a limited budget.
    It is true that shared hosting is cheaper than other hosting service so that it is good for the user whom budget is limited. I am also finding web host company that provide shared hosting service. Can you suggest me web host company that provide shared hosting service with cheap price that fit in my budget?

Hi,
    VPS (Virtual Private Service) are provide the best quality and feature, These are services team is better performance.
    Web hosting is the storage of a website and the delivery of its web pages to the Internet. With shared hosting, also known as virtual hosting.
    Shared hosting is usually a good option for individuals and small to midsized companies. It gives your website a strong connection to the Internet at a relatively low price, and you can also take advantage of the technical support of your web hosting company.

Thanks.........

Both services allow a single server to provide services for multiple users
    Both services provide some level of compartmentalization to separate a given user's files and services from any other user's files and services
    Both services offer an economical alternative to dedicated hosting
    360social.ae : Dubai # No 1 SEO Company
    Web Design Services : Online Advertising Dubai ,

Quote Originally Posted by Webhosting11 View Post
    -Shared web hosting is widely known among web developers as the quality web hosting solution. shared web hosting services is good for business website service.If you are going to set up your online business and have some new ideas then shared hosting solution is best for you.

-VPS hosting usually is the best solution for those who require a dedicated server yet it is not in their budget. People are happy with the performance of a VPS service from a good hosting company as has high end resources like bandwidth, CPU and RAM, and also because it affords them full access to customize their virtual server.
    Shared Web hosting is Cheapest and easiest way to host . In Shared hosting single Server is Shared by number of websites . Thanks for share.

I will not explain the difference as many have it here. I will only suggest you to go for a managed VPS then shared one.

Shared hosting is Web hosting in which the service provider serves pages for multiple Web sites, each having its own Internet domain name, from a single Web server. Most Web hosting companies provide shared hosting.

Shared hosting include resource sharing with everyone who takes that particular hosting provider services. While on Virtual Private Server Hosting i.e VPS hosting, the allotted resources that are not shared by everyone.

Want to avail web hosting services for your business? Visit Unisecure Data Centers website to know more about it.
    Please Visit Unisecure Data Centers : The Leading Provider of Data Center Services in US

It is based on your website or application, I would recommend you to use VPS service, there you will get dedicated resources and root access with hosting control panel and you can go with shared hosting too, If your website requires more resources and getting huge traffic later you can upgrade your service to as per your need. I suggest you to check with scopehosts hosting services, you will be having secure and reliable hosting packages on reasonable prices.

shared hosting and SSD VPS hosting services are keep your website up 24 x 7.VPS hosting is best because it has more flexibility.
    if you more information required so visit my site and check difference between.
    visit:www.hostrigs.com

Difference between Shared hosting and VPS hosting

Difference between Shared hosting and VPS hosting are:
    In a Shared hosting your account is hosted on a server with other accounts and you will have access only to your account but not be able to create or manage other accounts. while VPS server, you will be the only one who will be hosted on that server or can create and edit as much as you want accounts on your VPS server.
    Salina Smith working as an accountant at SageNext Infotech LLC. She has expertise in this field from last several years.

I feel it's a misconception that a VPS is 'always' better than shared hosting. It depends on a lot of things, not least on the type of VPS and its resources.
    If you were to move a rather busy site from shared hosting to a tiny VPS, you will probably end up in a worse situation, as it would not have enough resources to cope with it.
    So it really all depends on what kind of sites you plan to host on a VPS, and then deciding what kind of resources you need for it.
    When in doubt, always inquire with the webhost first, they will be able to guide you.

Shared hosting is apt for those who are new to this hosting their sites, as it is the most cheapest hosting service. In shared hosting you are confined to the designated web space alloted to host your sites or applications, along with sharing server resources with the sites of other clients of your host.
    If your online business grows and it requires more server resources then go for VPS hosting, as it has complete isolation and easily scalable resources. But VPS is more costlier than shared hosting.

The most affordable, easiest way to host a Web website is through what's called a distributed host company. Under this system, your Web-site's files are saved on a web server that also serves a number of other people's sites.

I think that when you are starting using shared web hosting services you need to keep in mind that you will have to upgrade one day. That's why that is recommended to use web hosting services which offer both. From my end I can recommend such company as simplehelix.com. They have very quality shared hosting service and as well as perfect VPS.

In simple words, shared hosting is a piece of cake from a full cake (here full cake is VPS) and vps hosting is one full multiple cakes in a single bakery (here bakery is dedicated server). I just compared like this to make things simple.

i.e., shared web hosting is pieces of vps, here you wont get server details whereas you get website control panel details and VPS is again multiple cloud servers with its own independent resources made out of dedicated server.
    TRIJIT WEB SERVICES - VPS HOSTING INDIA

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast