Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Google Chrome

Yes I use Google chrome for browsing almost exclusively
    Last edited by maxbrainer; 11-10-2017 at 05:49 PM.

I use Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox depending on what I am doing. In the past I also used Opera and Internet Explorer.
    "We are all now connected by the Internet, like neurons in a giant brain." Stephen Hawking

Support Team @MyHub

The Google chrome Web program is dependent upon those open wellspring chromium task. Google discharged chrome Previously, 2008 and issues a few updates a quite a while. It will be accessible for Windows, macintosh os X, Linux, bisexuality and iOS working frameworks.

yes i am using it and it is very helpful for me

Yeah, My first choice is Google chrome bcoz its faster and user friendly than other browsers.

yes , Chrome is an extremely fast web browser; it loads and displays pages very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by biber View Post
    Are you used Google Chrome for Browsing?
    Yes, I am using the google chrome for browsing. Its features are good as compared to the other browsers. Most of the people like to use this one.

Google Chrome is a cross-platform web browser developed by Google. It was first released in 2008 for Microsoft Windows built with free software components from Apple WebKit and Mozilla Firefox. It was later ported to Linux, macOS, iOS, and Android where it is the default browser built into the OS.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123