Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Y es i saw modernbill is using by Host gator

Its pretty good ...And user friendly

WHMCS is our fav when it comes to billing systems as it really is a complete solution and the customer service is A1. I can't image running a business without one.

We use client exec and its excellent.

We use client exec and its excellent.
    Why don't post your pros and cons regarding this. I think that would be very interesting for other people to learn
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

WHMCS is the Best!!!

WHMCS is the best. Our developer has became master in WHMCS and can rectify all issues with WHMCS.

There are as many opinions as people exist. Anyway everyone chose what they are comfortable with.
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

We use modernbill. It is the best as far as i'm concerned. It's customizable, and easily integratable with practically anything. My customers say it is also an easy program to pay with, unlike some other ones!

We use ClientExec,it is really great!

They are very helpful because they work in a manner that will give the most of the benefits and will surely save a lot of time too. No doubt that you get to save money as well.

I myself have been through quite a few billing systems, even back in the day with the whole phpcoin free scripts. However, I can tell you that in the end, I believe WHMCS truly made a change. I remember when WHMCS didn't have all of the reports it now has that are crucial to running your business. And their backend was not always as powerful as it is now. But even then, it was a great billing system. I highly recommend WHMCS to anyone. Modernbill was one I used for about 2 years. It was ok, I cant tell you how it looks now, its been 5 years. But WHMCS, once I made that move, I never looked back.
    James

Modern bill is used by us. I think it is the best. It can be customized and integrated very easily. My customers say it is also an easy programmable.

For Reseller hosting, it is actually having the same working principle as shared hosting. But for reseller hosting, customers could create multiple accounts of hosting service of shared hosting.

We are using WHMCS as our billing system. Seems to be the best out of all, in my opinion.

you have set rates for your time, so record all time set against a particular client
    or contract, and bill them at the end.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast