Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Aspnix.com is by far the best. I have been with them for more then 8 months now and I can not recall when was the last time I had to write a ticket. Their support was very quick and solved all the troubles.
    Worth my money and I will continue doing business with them.

It seems to me the OP has already chosen a right Windows host for his needs.

I think you should definitely use aspnix.com services. I know their services as reliable, plans as stable and support as always ready to help with your issues.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.

Well, I can see that aspnix.com is reliable host and will definitely give them a try.
    Thanks for your inputs, dudes. Will write a review soon and share my experience.

I've done research and now sure that Aspnix.com is really quality hosting provider with high stability, featured plans and low prices. Do not hesitate and contact them directly for more details.

Why do you still hesitate OP? As I see there is no such person who can tell any negative on Aspnix.com, only positive feedbacks on their services which are truly reliable.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

I have heard some people are happy there but they do not offer managed services.

They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
    Many webmasters appreciate aspnix.com as the best option for running web sites.
    I am very much impressed and can wholeheartedly recommend this company to anyone that needs a piece of mind when choosing web hosting.

The most valuable negative reviews are the ones that portray both sides of the pictures because they are unlikely to be biased as they can see the good and the bad unlike the ones that are just really pissed at a particular host because they made one or two mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by alemcherry View Post
    aspnix is actually a good choice for ,net hosting. You can also checkout larger popular hosts like Hostgator, that also offer windows hosting.
    The users of Hostgator more and more often admit that they are asked to upgrade to a higher plans after buying unlimited shared hosting packages, as these plans are not so unlimited as this is given on the main page of the company.
    This is usually made when the guaranteed money back period is over. I found the following example in one of the feedbacks: " HostGator offer unlimited yearly plans which is clearly false advertising. The reason for this is that they start throttling your hosting service as soon as the money back Gaurantee period has expired)."

In spite of these facts the company users mostly leave positive reviews on different forums, saying good words about the prices and the company discounts.

As fot the server performance, the users say that sometimes Hostgator servers can be overloaded, but in this case the support team quickly resolves the problem by transferring the site to a different server.

I also know that the owner of the company personally corrects the work of the support department and can react to any abuse message quickly.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

I have hosted my website with www.thewebpole.com . they provide a good service in both windows hosting and Linux hosting at low cost with 24/7 customer support. It has been more than a couple of years since i have hosted my website with them. I am very much satisfied with their esteemed hosting service.

What are the space, and the bandwidth that will be required by you? What type of server will be suitable for you? You can opt for a virtual or a dedicated server.

why you want to go for a window web hosting. They are costly and also linux is better than them because of security and cpanel option

I'd like to express the point that Aspnix.com is the best Windows host in the hosting market.
    Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
    Don't look any further, it's a true gem that fits any budget.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast