Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Google is better than yahoo.

Truth to spoken, Yahoo is gradually becoming a thing of past.

While Yahoo and Google both use similar technology, each provides different information. Differences in the features, tools and even search results each company offers mean that each provides a very different experience.

HI

Both are same because both are search engine but google is faster than yahoo.

Google is most used and known than yahoo . personnally i use only google
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep22 View Post
    How yahoo is diffrent from Google ?
    Google devoted itself to Search engine while Yahoo is a comprehensive website that covers many fileds
    My name is Linda Chow, I am running a small online clothing store where you can find and shop sweet Lolita dress, Gothic Lolita dress and many other lolita accessories | My New Store: Cheap Latex Clothing

I also like Google more.

i think google is batter than yahoo because google is faster than yahoo .....

Google is fast, reliable, simple to use, and also now they have a high quality content strategy.

Google is Google

Quote Originally Posted by sandeep22 View Post
    How yahoo is diffrent from Google ?
    Yahoo was not a search engine before and it was a directory, whereas Google was always a search engine and very fast, relevant and 98 percent of the time accurate results...Thanks

Well, the most important factor I know about Google is, it provides so side options, like blog, images etc... But the face I know is it is easy to get ranking in Google, but getting ranking on yahoo is little bit difficult...

Google and yahoo both are search engine but Google upgrade the system very fastly and compete all the competitors because provide the relevant and fast results for all users of Google.

Yahoo's customer is the advertiser. Google's customer is you and me. That's why Google has been more successful..
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

What kind of aspect do you mean? Or you mean as a whole? Talking about the accuracy, i suppose the best is the google. It gives the high accuracy in browsing.i would say google is 98 % in browsing.

domain | domain ph | web hosting companies

Yahoo and Google do more than simply find web pages that display the search terms most often. They rank pages according to the likelihood that they contain the information a user is searching for. Nearly all search engines favor a page that displays a search term in its title over one in which the term only shows up in the body text. Page ranking is important because most users want to find information as quickly as possible so they rarely look much farther than the first page of results. Though Google and Yahoo index and search the same sites, differences in the way they rank results can mean a difference in the results you find at the top of the page.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast