Website Design Issue

hello guys i have an website about movies. I'm provide the free service of watch movies online. my website's most keywords are on top pages but they cannot enough the much traffic that i expected and my website bounce rate increases. Please suggest me if i need to change my website design or not. thanks in advance

What are expecting people to search for? Your Title tag is "Watch Southpaw 2015 Online Free Putlocker" so that is what Google will say your website is aboit

Check if your visitors is viewing in desktop or mobile, if your visitors are most mobile users. I think you need to have a mobile friendly website.

Perform a proper keyword research (look for what most people search on the web for movie related sites). Include those keyword in the site title. This should help you get better exposure to visitors.

Regarding the bounce rate, if you do not provide people what they are looking far they will bounce. In other words, your title should match the content of the site so that people will get interested in your content and navigated to other pages on your site.
    ZynoHost - Cheap Web Hosting with cPanel, 99.9% Up-Time and 24x7 Support!
    Free Web Templates, Easy Site Builder and 1-Click Script Installer!

You should develop a mobile responsive design in bootstrap for it so that many people could watch your movies.Secondly, you should optimize the keywords on which you want traffic.