Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Servers with highest uptime

I need host which is offering servers with highest server and network uptime.
    I've already done some research and have names. Is it Exmasters or other one?

I recommend choose someone else.
    Robert Williams, Owner
    Williams Web Solutions
    www.WWSHosting.net
    info@williamswebsolutions.net

#1 in Business-Class Website and E-mail Hosting, #1 in Professional Web Development and #1 in Online Marketing (SEO/SEM). Switch to see why many choose Williams Web Solutions every day for business success.

The company that you mention is very well known, I heard good things about them. Choose a company that has a Service Level Guarantee on their website, which will guarantee a level of uptime, and outline the compensation available to you if they do not reach those levels. Check out the offers section of this forum to get an idea of what is available.
    Dedicated Server, VPS, Cloud Servers
    Web Hosting Solutions + Solid Support Services
    PingPipe.com

I suggest you to look for reviews on them. I heard lots of positive on Exmasters.com solutions which are provided with high available support and cheap featured plans.

To OP,

I know the name of this web host and it is probably good. However, you need to compare their server prices and features with the other web hosting companies to analyze which one can meet your demands at affordable price rates.
    bodHOST.com | Knowledge-Base |
    Live Chat | Ph: 866-662-0909 | Email: sales@bodhost.com |

AccuWebHosting gives 99.9% Uptime Guarantee of Server.

AccuWebHosting also provides 24x7x365 Support by Live Chat & by email.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

I've done research and can say that Exmasters.com is best option to get hosting for adult content. You will receive high uptime and performance for reasonable prices.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

You can also check newhost.ro and their dedicated servers - based on the number of positive reviews from users who have been with them for a long time, can say that you can rely on them.

No doubts Exmasters will perfectly meet your demands with their affordable prices, helpful team and fast server solutions, you can use them for sure.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

I want to say that 1paket.com provides dedicated servers with high uptime.
    And their prices are not high. Network is fully-redundant.

I am 100% sure that the comparison will help you to choose the best host for your needs.
    As for stable servers, can recommend you to look at webwerks.in and crookservers.com - the thing is that they have nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.

You know 1paket.com provides quality and stable dedicated servers with high uptime.
    Servers are rock-solid and network is fully-redundant.
    There are no hidden fees on them.

I've done research and now sure that Exmasters.com will fit my demands, thank you for your useful feedbacks, folks, I will share experience later.

I think that you can check http://www.amanah.com/dedicated-server/
    They have dedicated servers as main services of the company and as result you can expect really good quality.

Taking into account the situation you have fetched up at, can recommend Downtownhost.com.
    The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
    I love my hosting very much!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast