Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Antivirus software plays a vital role in protecting computer system from various kinds of malware functions, worms and viruses. People should use an effective and powerful antivirus software for getting best system security. As per my view, Avast is the best software as it has many impressive functions and also very user friendly.

I recommend E SCAN anti virus , i's paid but reliable and doing working very excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by AllenSantiago View Post
    I want to purchase an antivirus software in order to protect my computer and laptop but I still have no idea about it so I wish to request for a detailed information on the same. I would greatly appreciate and welcome suggestions from the proficient.
    I am using avast is best for me may be you can try it out

kespersky is best antivirus for all protection

Antivirus or anti-virus software (often abbreviated as AV), sometimes known as anti-malware software, is computer software used to prevent, detect and remove malicious software.
    Antivirus software was originally developed to detect and remove computer viruses, hence the name. However, with the proliferation of other kinds of malware, antivirus software started to provide protection from other computer threats. In particular, modern antivirus software can protect from: malicious browser helper objects (BHOs), browser hijackers, ransomware, keyloggers, backdoors, rootkits, trojan horses, worms, malicious LSPs, dialers, fraudtools, adware and spyware. Some products also include protection from other computer threats, such as infected and malicious URLs, spam, scam and phishing attacks, online identity (privacy), online banking attacks, social engineering techniques, advanced persistent threat (APT) and botnet DDoS attacks.

Antivirus software typically runs as a background process, scanning computers, servers or mobile devices to detect and restrict the spread of malware.

If You have an enough budget for this, I will recommend you to purchase Norton, Norton is one of the best paid antivirus software I used ever. Actually, there are many best free antivirus software out there. Avira free version is one of them. It has a clear and intuitive interface and a strong detection and protection ability. Also, it supports for the intergration with a numerous add-ons. Moreover, my favourite feature is Protection Cloud feature, which creates and shares the repair for a threat found on any of its users computer across all users Avira. Besides Avira, many free antivirus software are available on the market, and they are designed with oen unique features. Please check the top 5 free antivirus software in 2018, choose one of them and install it.
    Last edited by Talaa; 09-14-2018 at 12:18 AM.

Avast is great, I used it but changed to AVG, its own websites permit you to download free anti virus. With protection attributes that are precise.

Antivirus software, or anti-virus software (abbreviated to AV software), also known as anti-malware, is a computer program used to prevent, detect, and remove ...
    ‎History · ‎1949–1980 period (pre ... · ‎1990–2000 period ... · ‎Issues of concern

Best for Free: Kaspersky Free Antivirus.

I found a lot of useful information about antivirus software in this thread. But I wonder, if I can protect my phone from the apps that are used to control my microphone remotely and to record my calls. Something like these https://celltrackingapps.com/remotely-activate-cell-phone-microphone/. It will be good to know which one is the most effective.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123