Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    hi
    Magneto is the best platform for E-commerce Wensite.

Magento is the best CMS system for ecommerce website

Magento is hardly vulnerable to attacks where as Joomla occasionally and WordPress frequently.

Shopsite is very flexible. You can have tons of product/price attributes. Not a free cart by any means but good, established and well supported.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepprogrammer1 View Post
    hello friends ,
    i am little confused that which CMS is good to create online shopping website, there are lots of there in the market , but which one is good and efficient , i don't know . so please help to choose the right one for my website. thanks in advance.
    Go for prestashop its really good

i think This CMS is very powerful and highly functional for integrating any kind of ecommerce facility in the website.

I think that Wordpress and Magento are most popular and best for E-commerce website development as I personally like them...

If we see the market then there are many CMS competing but i tried drupal 8 this is best CMS liked by most of the businesses as it fulfils all the requirement for a online business like it is SEO friendly, cross border compatibility feature, multilingual and many more.

Businesses are increasingly moving to online platforms to meet the customer demands and that has created many opportunities to choose the best way to do that.

First of all, it really depends how do view your business and what is it you want to achieve with your site. Would it be an online shop only? Or would you want your store to be just a part of your website project? Are you a novice user and what is your experience with coding?

Many people recommend Joomla or WordPress with additional plugins installed, which indeed is a pretty good option, but if you are going for an e-shop only, my reccomendations would be to use a script, which is developed especially for that purpose.

I have had experience with a few of most popular shopping carts and some of them are pretty cool - Magento, osCommerce, ZenCart, PrestaShop, OpenCart just to name a few... In terms of various options and opportunities Magento is the leader on the market for the last years for a reason. It has some unique features and with the proper knowledge you can take full advantage of them. However, for novice users, I cannot reccomend it, as it does requires some level of expertise with coding and programming. Even if you need to install it manually, its sometimes an annoying and troublesome task for beginners. OsCommerce is still widely use but its development has ceased in the last few years, so it cannot keep up with some of the newer CMS applications. If I have to pick just one, it would most probably be Prestashop - it combines an easy-to-use interface, good options for visual outlook, flexibility in plugins and their functionality. Most of the resources are completely free, their online community is quite helpful and overall I believe it will grow stronger and stronger in the following years.

Hope that was helpful for you

If you want to use CMS just go for WordPress and then try to add some plugins out there which is available for free and for more features you should pay them.
    just search for eCommerce in add plugin section and all done

I've read somewhere that either Magento or OpenCart can do the job better.

Hi,

Magento is the best if you want a online shopping

Wordpress is the good CMS for online shopping website. it is also very helpful for seo.

Word press is the best cms for the e commerce website, it has also good plugins.

As per my experience Magento is really a good platform for creating shopping websites. It is very easy to learn and implement. If you have good knowledge of Magento platform, then you can create your own shopping website. You can learn Magento Development online also. There are many ebooks are available online which will give you deep knowledge of Magento Development.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast