Suggestions for You to Unlock Windows 7 Passwsord

Q: I cannot pass my Windows 7 login screen! I did not change anything or do anything! It will not accept my password! Keeps saying wrong password! Does anyone know why and how to unlock it?

A: Unlock Windows 7 password by using additional software

When it comes to unlock a forgotten Windows vista password, the only solution I know is to use a program called Ophcrack. This is a free open source (GPL licensed) program that cracks Windows passwords by using LM hashes through rainbow tables. The program includes the ability to import the hashes from a variety of formats, including dumping directly from the SAM files of Windows. If you are a newbie, it’s not recommended as it requires some computer skills and the password recovery rate is not guaranteed.

Aside from Ophcrack, you can use your Windows vista installation DVD to regain access to your computer. With a Windows vista installation DVD (not a recovery DVD) you can boot the system with it. But this will wipe some of your important data. Of course, you can also reinstall Windows vista.

As far as I am concerned, the best way to unlock windows 7 is to use a program called Windows Password Unlocker. This easy-to-use yet powerful Windows password recovery software can help you reset forgotten or lost Windows password by creating a password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive.
    With this software you can reset local administrator, domain administrator and other user account passwords for any Windows OS. No need to reinstall anything. No data will be lost or damaged.

How to unlock windows 7 password with Windows Password Unlocker?

Step1: Download and run this tool on any accessible computer. (Not the locked one)

Step2: Burn a password reset disc by inserting a blank and writable CD/DVD and clicking “Burn CD/DVD” button on the interface to start burning process.

Step3: Insert the burned password reset disc to the target computer and set this PC boot from CD/DVD in BIOS.

Step4: Start Windows password removal with this password reset disc in only 3 clicks on the interface.

That’s all. Windows Password Unlocker is the best solution to unlocke windows 7 password.It’s easy and safe for everyone to use.

hirens boot cd

Nice tips! I hope it will work, Saved your content for future assistance