Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wordpress Hosting

hi friends

i want to know exactly about Wordpress Hosting and web Hosting.

Thanks
    Andy

Look for a minimum uptime of 99%. In fact, even 99% is actually too low - it really should be 99.5% or higher. The host should provide some sort of refund (eg prorated refund or discount) if it falls below that figure.
    I know, Jumpline.com is considered as one of the best options to host wordpress sites.
    perfect network uptime - 99.9%, this is really true as my web site is always up and accessible for my visitors.

If you are looking for reliable WP host you can use Glowhost.com services. You will receive featured plans and stable servers.

In 2 words - that is a kind of the web hosting which can support web application the best.
    In my opinion the best web host for this purpose is http://www.kvchosting.com/.

In WordPress Hosting you have your own self-hosted WordPress blog with your own domain and your own given web space. In that you can host your own WordPress with custom themes, plugins & etc.
    AccuWebHosting.Com | ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
    Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
    US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

WordPress site to load faster and be more secure? Wordpress Engine provides fast WordPress hosting for demanding business owners and Blogger.

I think that, there are nothing different between us, any good hosting can put for WP code site!
    chat | bate papo Diverte-te no chat, conversa e faz amizades neste bate papo online do chatmais, visita a nossa pagina de chat e vê também o nosso video chat.

WordPress is the world's largest and most popular blogging platform used by tens of millions of people every day. The versatility and practical nature of the WordPress content management system make it ideal for bloggers or businesses to get started with a professional website quickly and add features as needed. The WordPress code was produced collaboartively as an Open Source project, and currently has many hundreds of coders and developers around the world working to make it even better. WordPress was designed to be very flexible and has a vast number of customisable features and attributes - including: custom designed themes available for download, a huge array of plugins to faciliate everything from search engine optimisation to adding Facebook or Twitter feeds to your WordPress blog.

All of these outstanding features are immediately accessible when hosting a WordPress website with 34SP.com. Our 1 click installation process gets you up and blogging very quickly with a minimum of distraction. In our WordPress customer gallery you can see the professional blogs that our clients have set up on the 34SP.com web hosting platform.

Maybe you're looking to build your business through regular blog updates to your clients and prospects that you can then share simply through Twitter. Or perhaps you intend to blog just to keep a simple online diary of your thoughts and what you've been up to. Whatever you're looking for WordPress is a great platform to use as is - simple, straightforward and it's updated regularly.

For business users needing a more sophisticated hosting platform we offer dedicated web servers for your security and peace of mind. If you're looking after a number of sites, perhaps as a small to medium sized web agency, talk to 34SP.com about reseller web hosting.

At 34SP.com we are the chosen web hosting partner for thousands of WordPress users who work with us because they value the simplicity and reliability we offer. It is very easy to get started with WordPress, and to make your decision even easier 34SP.com is currently offering your first month free on WordPress hosting. Simply go through the sign up process on this page and you will pay nothing for your first month of WordPress web hosting. We look forward to reading your blog!

Well, my personal experience proves that downtownhost.com would be great for running wordpress blogs.
    The pricing plan is good, and the control panel is nice as well. They even have nice scripting extras and spam-assassin - so you will not have headaches with spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Andycoper View Post
    hi friends

i want to know exactly about Wordpress Hosting and web Hosting.
    Thanks
    Andy
    If we are spearing about Wordpress hosting, we can't but mention Bluehost provider. Bluehost hosting is remarkable for being recommended for wordpress blogs by WordPress company itself and has 8 years of experience on the web hosting market. The company was founded by Matt Heaton in 2004 and has already provided their services to over a million of users with more than 1,5 millions of web sites.Monthly fee depends on the term you intend to pay for in advance.
    The longer the period the lower your monthly fee is.Bluehost advantages:

Mentioned on WordPress Hosting List http://wordpress.org/hosting/
    Anytime Money-Back Guarantee
    Over 40 "How-To" videos and texts

I have found some interesting reviews about the company and I would like to share them with you:

Support:
    Positive:

James C and his friends at Bluehost raise the bar on customer service and usability. These people are - without a doubt - the best at what they do. If their competitors did half as well, they could consider themselves fortunate. Bluehost is in a league of its own.
    1/24/2008 Ed Navis

I came to this provider from the Planet (that suks) about a year ago. They are terrific. Good support that does not talk down to you. Quick response if something is not working. Lots of features, add ons and freebies. These guys/gals ROCK!

Negative:

I opened an account, transferred all my sites, DNS had completely updated, and then four days later my sites don't work and my account had been shut down. I called in to find out what happened - and basically their only notes in the system that someone (not me) had called in to complain about a fraudulent charge on their credit card...provided JUST the last four digits of their card, which were the same as mine, and then bam - closed my account.
    They never verified with me, or checked to make sure the credit card was the same full number. I've been down for three days now and trying to find a new host. Ridiculous.
    7/18/2008 Natalie

To know the company Average Support Wait Times, please see the picture below:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q8ngutetfq...ort%20wait.jpg

To summarize, we can say that BlueHost is a typical, supposedly unlimited, shared hosting provider. BlueHost hosting company is the perfect solution for small websites, but think twice if you plan to choose it for big projects.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

I suppose that Aspnix will perfectly suit your demands. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.

Thnaks robot,Your information is more effective and sensible about wordpress hosting

any respactable host will provide wordpress hosting,make sure they meet the PHP 5.2.4 or higher, MySQL 5.0 or higher, Apache or nginx recommended requirement

Wordpress hosting is provided by many decent hosts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast