Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Ecommerce Web Site Design

A practical, welcoming web site design is essential. Customers need to hit your site and instinctively know how to explore it.

You do this of course with an easy to follow style of presentation and a clear, obvious navigation system. You must ensure that all hyperlinks work on all pages of your site.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by raj_kumar View Post
    A practical, welcoming web site design is essential. Customers need to hit your site and instinctively know how to explore it.

You do this of course with an easy to follow style of presentation and a clear, obvious navigation system. You must ensure that all hyperlinks work on all pages of your site.

Hey Raj,
    I agree with you but that cannot be enough with just a simple,clear design.You must get the visitors' attention to keep on the website,as well.

What do you think of our website:

AdsOnTime.com

We offer refferal system,free blog spaces,money game to earn real cash,free of charge advertisement preparation,etc..There are a lot of sections for visitiors to hit and "stay" on the website.

Waiting for your comments,
    AdsOnTime
    Last edited by adsontimw; 02-23-2007 at 11:46 AM.

Is that spamfest?
    adsontimw, your link isn't working.

Hi Admad,
    Sorry but it seems like I cannot enter a hyperlink.
    Please copy and paste in your browser the following
    AdsOnTime.com

i couldn't visit the link
    Last edited by casitecenter; 04-04-2007 at 02:02 PM.
    Free Coupon for hostsearch users:
    15% off + free submitingto 100 search engines
    Coupon Code : hotsearch32

casitecenter

eCommerce

I agree with you both. However, that is not enough either. You need pictures, videos, tables, charts, and slideshows. (All in moderation and organized) And I don't mean all at once and on the same page, but throughout the site. You want there to be things that catch their eye and they can click on to keep them on your site. And you want it to be easy for them to find your store and look through it. For example, check out my website if you want, in my signature.

I was trying to do everything by myself wanted to save money on website and it looked rubbish, i thought id better invest long-term but at least i will not only have professionally made website but also this Creative Design and Advertising Agency for example done all that important marketing planning and strategy building, branding so it sells better. I am happy with results.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 09-19-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: Remove URL

Ecommerce web site design is not entirely different from the traditional web design however it requires a few more essential technicalities to handle complex business financial transactions.

You need great content, usability and a great design to say the least. People rush to talk about SEO but have lacking sites. If it is boring why would anyone want to keep coming back or even stay long to begin with! I wonder if some sites even care about bounce rates....sheesh!
    psprint and logo design companies for your business needs.

you need help about presentation or obvious navigation system. You want there to be things that catch their eye and they can click on to keep them on your site.i think i can help you to make it right .
    premium magento themes

E commerce website carries the most importance because it holds the business of yours

Ecommerce solutions are advance internet based solutions that enable both buyers and sellers to interact in a virtual world and satisfy their needs easily. With the advent of ecommerce business solution

chanel borse

Ecommerce web site design is not entirely different from the traditional web design however it requires a few more essential technicalities to handle complex business financial transactions.

In an e-commerce website, you will want your product images from other images on your site. If you want to use on your website in order to improve the content of the image, then use some professional images. The product images are most impressive on your site.

Ecommerce web based or online site design is not entirely dissimilar from the old-style web design on the other hand it necessitates a few extra vital procedures right now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast