Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OScommerce

OScommerce

osCommerce is an online shop e-commerce solution that offers a wide range of out-of-the-box features that allows online stores to be setup fairly quickly with ease, and is available for free as an Open Source based solution released under the GNU General Public License.

Today, osCommerce has been taken to the next level, moving towards an e-commerce framework solution that not only remains easy to setup and maintain, but also making it easier for store administrators to present their stores to their customers with their own unique requirements.

The success of osCommerce is secured by a great and active community where members help one another out and participate in development issues reflecting upon the current state of the project.

I also osCommerce cart to buy online products,osCommerce is provide better security than other carts.
    I suggest osCommerce for online businss providers who are looking Linux and osCommerce It saves our money I hope osCommerce is very useful for who are starting samll online business without huge investment..
    Regards,

Dont know why, but never was a fan of OScommerce. I always tell our customers to go with Zencart, one of those things where once you learn it, you wouldn't go back

it's up to you to chose with one but both of them are ok
    you can check opensourcecms.com to learn more about osc2nuke , osCMax , osCommerce, phpShop, Zen Cart
    Last edited by casitecenter; 04-04-2007 at 01:52 PM.
    Free Coupon for hostsearch users:
    15% off + free submitingto 100 search engines
    Coupon Code : hotsearch32

casitecenter

The CRELoaded version of OSCommerce is much better. Gives you more options.
    Solsnet.Com
    Your Solutions Network

Server4Sale.Com

A friend of mine is planning to use OScommerce for his ecommerce site and I was wondering, how secure is this application? Does it have a lot of security issues and are they releasing patches fast enough to prevent problems?

Thanks,

Peter

Magento

I personally with all my experience with these think Magento is the best thing for eCommerce but that is just me especially with the new plugin for it.
    Last edited by discusshostingadmin; 06-29-2010 at 10:52 PM. Reason: Remove URL

I'm not a fan of OSC as well, I'm opted for Shopping CArt Elite, but of all open source cart i would prefer Zen.

osCommerce is the most comprehensive and popular open source Shopping Cart system in existence. osCommerce has attracted a large and growing community that consists of over 240,500 store owners, developers, service providers, and enthusiasts who support and work with each other on their online business. osCommerce Online Merchant is a complete online store solution that contains both a catalog frontend and an administration tool backend which can be easily installed and configured over a web-based installation procedure.

Hi !

OScommerce is one of the best Ecommerce cart, but there other good shopping carts like Magento, Zencart, phpshop etc so don't ignore it. They also are good ecommerce cart and according to me magento is one of the best ecommerce cart.
    Thanks for sharing !

Yes, osCommerce is a good e commerce shopping cart. According to your purpose one can choose it for online shopping business. Apart from this, magento and zencart is also popular e commerce shopping solution.

Actually I agree with jesicawillss and this really good question. Keep it up!!
    Read More for Mobile App Development Services

Do not know why, but never was a fan of OScommerce. I always tell our clients to go with Zencart, one of them where once you master it, you wouldn't go back

Don’t know why, but never was a fan of OScommerce. I always tell our customers to go with Zencart, one of those things where once you learn it, you wouldn't go back.

I don’t know why, but then again I never was a fan of OScommerce. I at all times tell our clienteles to drive with Zencart, as a suggestion they can go for.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast