Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks guys for sharing the information but still I am looking for a more reliable and older web hosting company

Quote Originally Posted by B2Bexpert View Post
    Thanks guys for sharing the information but still I am looking for a more reliable and older web hosting company
    I'd like to draw your attention to Downtownhost.com dedicated servers (since 2001) - Price looks very competitive!
    Can add that it is rock-solid web host! Uptime is great - your sites will be in good hands.

Frankly speaking, I have never had any personal experience dealing with them, but can name a good alternative.
    Try to check out Trijit hosting packages.
    I suggest you to settle for a reliable host that charges a reasonably high rate and offers good service and support, which this company has legendary support level where you get solution for any query in single point of contact...

I was looking for a more reliable and older web hosting company and I found lots of information about this in this thread. Users from all over the world are satisfied with the performance, stability and competitive prices of the high quality servers referred here.

They both seem new to me. I am not sure why you are looking for new host. You may choose rackspace, amazon or atlantic.net as they are on the business for so long and providing satisfactory services to millions of customers worldwide.

Hi b2bexpert,

You can go trough with so many companies, we are one of them..... We are new but committed to deliver best quality servers and services towards our clients.

i recommend you to try cheap dedicated server unmetered from Axelaris-Hosting
    Dedicated Server with optimum safety |Web Hosting with unlimited Traffic & Bandwidth | Buy Minecraft Server
    1 Free month for all quarter payment of VPS Hosting with promo code: freemonth

I Highly Recommend HostEasier To Anyone Who Wants Great Web Hosting For A Great Price. because There server speeds are the fastest out of all the companies I have tried. Uptime is excellent! And there Customer Service is also excellent, they have a 24/7 live chat, and its truly 24/7! Never in my life have I experienced such great support from a Hosting Company like I have with HostEasier! At one time there tech support stayed up tell 5AM helping me with my issues.

Best dedicated hosting packages enable the customers to be free from tension as the service providers are ready to provide you with the expert service to meet up with the ever changing needs of the world.
    Last edited by J Chris; 02-13-2013 at 02:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12