Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Control Panels

Control Panels

What are some of the best control panels out there? I Have only used 2 different panels and one I really hate and the other I really like. I have used the Windows based Plesk and really hate the way it works. I am currently using cPanel on several sites and I love it. It has everything I need in it and has a universal look to it.
    Hosting Rebates, Coupons and Reviews
    www.16HOSTS.com

Yep, cPanel is fast and easy to use, allows lots of control and the fantastico is great.

VDeck too, I believe is nice. Especially the web statistics section provides very exact information and full of details, really no need for extra web stats scripts and softwares.

cpanel, plesk, interworx, ensim, direct admin, hosting controller, Helm, and Hsphere. It really is personal prefernce. I personally use Interworx. Alos it depends on the OS you want to run.
    Sago Networks
    www.sagonet.com

We use Plesk with great satisfaction, even though I have also heard a lot of good about cPanel (but I have never tried it).

cpanel is the best for linux and for windows its hosting controller 7

dont forget lxadmin control panel - very fast, installs most popular software and extremely cheap.
    wisehosting.co.uk . . hassle free server and VPS Solutions

Plesk, and Cpanel are great!!
    www.galaxyvisions.com
    sales@galaxyvisions.com
    Your #1 Stop for Colocation and Dedicated Service
    ICQ 325069262

Quote Originally Posted by SagoBarry View Post
    cpanel, plesk, interworx, ensim, direct admin, hosting controller, Helm, and Hsphere. It really is personal prefernce. I personally use Interworx. Alos it depends on the OS you want to run.
    Interworks? Never heard before, is it linux or Windows-based? What are its pluses?

I tell you one thing. I used 2 different control panels.. One being hsphere and the other CPanel which I currently use.. Hsphere is so difficult to drive. I'm glad I switched to a hosting company with cpanel. CPanel, in my opinion is very fast, easy to navigate, and best of all, it's great for beginners. If you never had hosting before, choose a company with cpanel. You will never have problems navigating cpanel and knowing what to do. :-)

We've offered the Alabanza control panel since 1999. Works well, STABLE, plus reliable and clients love the ease of it.

I would have to say in my opinion the best control panel would be cpanel. Although Plesk is great as well.

I like cPanel and DirectAdmin
    Volt Networks
    Shared Web Hosting
    Shocking the World Wide Web

I'd have to say Plesk - certainly for Linux.

cPanel is ok in terms of features, and I admit that it's nice that you can skin it - but this is really needed as personally I don't think that the default skin is so user-friendly. However, the biggest problem with cPanel is stability - it isn't good from a providers point of view because it has a nasty tendancy to break itself with its auto-update "functionality".

cpanel 11 just came out with new skins and new features, looks very cool
    OTSH Reseller Hosting
    WHM/cPanel Reseller Hosting And Managed Servers
    Host Unlimited Domains
    1-866-884-HOST

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast