Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nancyfromafrica View Post
    I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology but do you think cloud hosting can host my website much like a vps host, will the cloud hosting be cheaper or expensive compared to normal hosting.
    Please provide the name of your site and the requirements and I will tell you for sure whether Cloud will be suitable for you or not.

I haven't greatly understood the cloud technology
    With the Cloud server you will be able to modify the server resources anytime you want this.If your server for example is overloaded and you want to add more memory ,cpu or disk space, you can just push one button and add additional resources for your server.You can also decrease the number of server resources in the same way if you see for example, that your server doesn't need 2 GB of Ram and 2 Cpu, but is working without any problems with one CPU and 1 Gb of RAM.

This is the main advantage of the Cloud technology.Moreover, with a Cloud server you get more stability and data security as your data is located on the San disk massive.

I have tested the Cloud service myself that on their servers, you can independently increase the virtual server resources within one hypervisor.
    Don’t be afraid of the instant users inrush or server load increase which can be created by the scripts. Just enter your client control panel and choose the necessary (for the moment) number of resources using the cursor. After making the changes, your Cloud server will get rebooted and will start working with the new parameters. You can change the Cloud server resources even several times per day, moreover, you will always pay only for the resources which you are going to use.

Please mind that in Cloud your server is located on several servers at the same time , so, the failure of one of these servers won’t influence your resource performance.
    WebhostingWatch analyzed 5,635 user reviews according to Feedback Moderation Guide. Now that we conducted a careful examination of the hosting industry, we can explain all the technical details, ToS niceties and payment nuances.

As for the best option for getting quality cloud hosting solutions, can recommend newpush.com.
    The company seems to recognise that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
    Their servers are very stable.

Cloud hosting in it's essence is basically VPS hosting on a cloud infrastructure meaning there is fail safes setup to help limit and/or prevent downtime more effectively. It can run pretty much the same things its just depending on the specs you need and the host it could cost less or more then average.
    Dominic Dillard - IaaS Perfectionist - Dominic[at]ServerDeals.com - I have a better deal! - 1.877.360.5417
    ServerDEALS.com - Dedicated Server, Colocation Solutions, Local & Remote DDoS Mitigation
    Tier III+ Facilities in Chicago, IL & New York. 99.9% Network Uptime! Multi-homed BGP Networks
    GetIPAddresses.com - Skip waiting for registrar or broker allocations. Pricing on our site!

Any website can be successfully hosted by Cloud hosting. The cost is also like that of a VPS hosting, and it also provides a scalable solution too.

If you choose rightservers.com that offers Cloud hosting*****solutions your projects and sites will be in good hands.They do quality work and know how to keep everything working. It can be called an all-inclusive hosting provider.

I am hosting a predictive dialer related website on cloud based environment and it is working fine for me.

Cloud hosting is the complete solution for data hosting, application hosting and website hosting. You can host any kind of website on cloud hosting services. If you want to try, you can visit our QuickBooks Hosting website and select the product Website hosting.
    Brian Taylor
    QuickBooks Hosting Expert
    SageNext Infotech LLC
    ---------
    ATX Hosting Provider
    Drake Hosting Provider
    Lacerte Hosting Provider

I think the OP has already found the right company for his needs.

Of course, because cloud hosting gives you total control over your data and you can access it from anytime, anywhere. At the same time, it also provides scalability, redundancy and flexibility to your web applications.

Yes, cloud hosting is often a solution for web sites that have outgrown the resources of their existing shared hosting provider.

You will have no issue with availability of resources in cloud hosting so there are less chances of having huge downtime for your website. And it is pretty much cheaper than other hosting plans because you only pay for what you use. If the requirement is huge, you may choose Hybrid cloud or private cloud for secure hosting.
    Last edited by Pravin; 10-06-2014 at 06:25 AM.

What kind of website do you have? Cloud can host any kind of website, but it will be wise to check if it is really needed for your website or not.Cloud is costlier than any other hosting and could be sometime not suitable as well.
    web designing company in Hyderabad | best urologist in Hyderabad urologist Hyderabad, best urologist Hyderabad, urology | visit for website design in Hyderabad, Web design | website design company in Hyderabad

Yes of course, cloud hosting can host your website.There is no doubt in it; also at very reliable and cheaper price; as there are many web hosting companies who are offering there services at affordable price.

Of course, it can help you to many things like to gain your site's traffic. Cloud Hosting is the right way to gain more needs which is suitable for your sites. It is best for the majority of websites.
    If you have any queries then you can get from https://www.thesagenext.com/quickbooks-hosting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12