Question Best Application to Clean the PC

Hi Guys,

Please tell me one good PC cleaner application to clean the temporary files, user files etc. I heard that so many applications are there, But i don't know which is the best one.

Thanks in advance.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Tuneup utilities is the best PC cleaner application that clean your the temporary files, user files,browser files,junk files & clean your PC registry & many other application under one menu it's best of best cleaner of your PC so try it once.you downloads from here, http://www.tune-up.com/#data

These days there are couple of scam registry cleaner softwares. So be careful and get a safe registry cleaner.

If you don't already have the fantastic CCleaner maintenance tool, download it now and run through its cleaning process. This should clean up some of those extra caches, temporary files, log files, and other things strewn about your system.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

I am using CCCleaner Software.Its a very good software to clean the pc cache.

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    I would also vouch for CC cleaner. It is very useful and effective.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

You have to be careful in choosing one,most of the fake flooded in internet.go for the right one.