I need various extensions

I'd like to register over 10 domains and need a company offering unique domain extensions for registration.

such as .IM, .TEL, .NL, .PRO, .AERO
    One of my friends suggested me to choose Eurodns. Do you think that it is right place to reg domains at?
    Hey! It's That Guy!

For that many domain names and extensions it might be worthwhile to contact their sales team to too if they can give you a special discount. I have read many good reviews of those guys, you should be fine with them.
    Dedicated Server, VPS, Cloud Servers
    Web Hosting Solutions + Solid Support Services
    PingPipe.com

Go ahead and deal with Eurodns.com - as I know it is one of the best domain name Registrars.
    They offer really nice specials from time to time, so don't forget to contact their sales rep.

Hi,
    After going through Eurodns.com I found it good......
    Many of the extensions are available

Amit_Tutishost

No doubts Eurodns will meet any webmasters demand with their attractive promos and featured offers, you won't regret.

Due to the many domain name and also extensions, I have beed contact with so many friend and but now I have few companies which are Negotiate with me here.... ........

I believe you should definitely use services from Eurodns. You will get low-cost quality solutions with high uptime and helpful support.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Thanks for sharing this nice information and discounts on Eurodns.com domain registration services.
    I'll definitely reg some of my new domains via them.
    Steady so, guys! Well done!!

According to my research and your feedbacks I can see that Eurodns.com solutions are really cool. I will use their solutions and hope they will satisfy my demands.
    Hey! It's That Guy!