Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

ON Page SEO Important factors after Penguin Update?

Hello Readers,
    Can you please tell me what are the important on page seo factors after penguine update?
    Your kind words will mean a lot ..Thanks

Do not have too much repeated keywords in your content.
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

It's very interesting because a lot of people don't really know what the Penguin Update can do with their website. And then the question, 'what's overoptimalisation?'. I think it's difficult to say because there a an number of factors who influence a ranking. I think when you create a website that wants to help users will be more popular than an overstuffed ad-site. Great post btw, thanks a lot!

Read more: http://www.searchenginepeople.com/bl...#ixzz29wcb3nAo

Quote Originally Posted by johncruze View Post
    Hello Readers,
    Can you please tell me what are the important on page seo factors after penguine update?
    Avoid Keyword Stuffing on your website and use original content. Plus use different anchor text while creating links for your website.

Penguin , Over-optimization Penalty . Don't makes Web Pages to Keyword Specific .
    Meta Tags and Description should Not be too Large . Use Limited character Like for Meta Title 65 to 69 .
    CHEMICALS "Two type" Are Most Important Part of Our Daily life , So be Careful While their Supplying .

HI

Thanks for sharing.

write natural content and don.t repeat your keywords in your content again and again

Thanks for sharing this wonderful knowledge it's very useful for me.

Quote Originally Posted by johncruze View Post
    Hello Readers,
    As per my experience and R&D;

- Do not over optimize your website
    - Do not submit duplicate contents
    - Do not make title with totally keyword stuffing
    - Make your website user friendly not search engine friendly.

It’s my point of view to consider while onpage optimization. I welcome to all seo expert to judgment my comment.
    SSLMatrix - Trusted SSL reseller of Symantec, GeoTrust, Thawte and RapidSSL CA.

Yes, on-page is the effective factor after updates of seo.

John cruze according to me After Google penguin updates when we can do on page seo for our site we need use always pure way no to do spamming like this , not use keyword stuffing , content rewriting , and not to do SEO cloaking ...

When the Penguin Update came out, Google dropped the hammer on many Black Hat SEO practices. These included:
    Keyword Stuffing
    Overuse of Exact Match Anchor Text Links
    Link farms
    Links from Foreign Sites

Many people think that after every Google update, the rules change. but this is not true, Google penalize the people who don’t know how to do SEO correctly. They penalize duplicate content, low quality content, private blog networks and so on.

Thanks for sharing information..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast