DDoD protected offshore dedis in NL

Are there more trustworthy and stable offshore dedicated server provider than koddos.com?
    Their DDoS protected dedicated servers are inexpensive and I have never seen cheaper deals and what about you?

I think you have found the right company to meet all your needs.
    Koddos.com is good at delivering quality DDoS-protected offshore hosting on the lovely conditions to their customers.
    And they have a 10% discount - KOD10!

I suggest you to have more options to choose from. I know that Zeropid is really quality host with high performance dedis in EU with helpful team and low prices.

As for quality NL located host in best DC I recommend to use Shineservers.com. You will get fast stable solutions with skilled support team, just give them a try.
    Charcoal is usually produced by slow pyrolysis, the heating of wood, sugar, bone char, or other substances in the absence of oxygen

Koddos is a right choice.
    They are rock.
    Their servers have no glitches while providing their services and their tech staff is responsive and active around the clock.

I guess the OP has already found the right company for meeting all his offshore needs - koddos.com!
    Tis company has the reputations of a trustworthy offshore provider whose services are widely used by many webmasters all over the IT world.

Koddos company is fine for me.
    This company is able to meet all my needs.
    Servers works with no downtime.
    Prices are modest.

I think koddos company can be used with no hesitations.
    They have resourceful plans with high uptime and solid network.
    Prices are competitive.

AS an alternative I recommend Zeropid. Many webmasters from all over the world are satisfied with their performance, stability and competitive prices.
    Hey! It's That Guy!

No doubts Zeropid.com will meet your demands. They are well-known as trustworthy hosting provider with high available support and low prices.