Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Welcome to the Exchange Hosting Forum

Hi!
    My name is Alon Cohen and I am here to give you any input you might require as far as Microsoft Exchange is concerned. I'm NOT a system administrator, I am what you might call a "power user" as I live off of my email. However I do have access to a large number of Exchange experts and admins here, so I can check with them as for your specific questions.

I am a strong believer in Hosted Exchange vs. In-House Exchange. That is unless you have the budget for the IT staff and equipment (in the thousands of dollars per month). There are many reaons for this opinion and I will share them in seperate posts as time goes on.

I look forward to dealing with your queries and to a lively forum!

Alon
    Last edited by Alon Cohen; 02-22-2007 at 08:56 AM. Reason: Updated

Hi Alon,

Thanks for your generous offer, I really appreciate it !

Actually, I am looking for some good Exhange Hosting these days and while searching for the same, I came across this site:

Exchange Hosting

I got the information I was looking for but I would need your advice about what things one should keep in mind while looking for the hostings, as per provided on the site above.

Thanks,
    John

Hello John!
    Would you mind explaining how that exchange service work?
    ServerPoint.com - a true hosting company offering online presence solutions since 1998
    Web Hosting, colocation, dedicated servers, Virtual Private Server (VPS) hosting
    Wholly owned multi homed network, servers and facilities

Smile Exchange Working

Hi,

Are you talking about the internal working, that is, the architecture Or from administrative point of view?

I only know what I have learned from the figure given here Exchange Hosting Working

But, if you want to know about the architecture, I find myself at below sea level let alone giving you any helping hand

Regards,
    John

Their standard price is $9.95/month ($119.40/year)
    but you can use the promo code PLUS and get
    $50 discount +2 Free domain names.

Disk space: Unlimited
    Bandwidth: Unlimited
    2 Free domain names
    Unlimited domains and subdomains
    Price: $5.78/month ($69.40/year).

Last edited by Golden Regerd; 04-07-2010 at 01:32 AM.

Exchage Server

I am using a reseller plan ...because i have more then 1 site....(that is not for sell), So my question is can I use exchange server in my provided hosting? Or should I need a new hosting specially for exchange server?

!!!

Their plan seems pretty solid. I'd say go for it if it suits your needs.

Your idea is very much good for exchanging hosting.

Without knowing what your site supports (.net/coldfusion/php)
    you might find it difficult to get what you want.

Ive been know to receive some large attachments (60 MB attachments aren't uncommon) but how do I know that the exchange server can handle that? I heard that this can be a problem. I can afford to call a client back and ask them to downsize the email so that I can open it! With all the positives Ive heard about Fpweb that's where I'm leaning. Can you recommend/ sway me elsewhere or am I headed on the right path?

yeah u have headed a right path, u will get more information here regarding exchange hosting with good offers and secure mails, just very less price

Thanks for your generous offer, I really appreciate it !Actually, I am looking for some good Exchange Hosting these days and while searching for the same, I came across this site:

Awesome offer,I am looking for some good Exchange Hosting these days,so the idea bring me some help,Thanks.

Thank you for your generous offer, I really appreciate it! In fact, I'm looking for a good Exchange Hosting these days and looking at the same time, I came across this site:
    i really thanks full keep it up

I was seeking to exchange hosting now I have found it here .
    This is really good hosting exchange offer for me .I want to avail it .
    Thanks for inform .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast