Bypassing Windows XP Password Within Five Minutes

When you forgot Windows xp password, many Windows password recovery tools are out there to help you recover the lost xp password. In this post, we are going to learn how to bypass windows xp password in 2 easy methods.

Method 1: Use Windows xp password reset disk

After you created your Windows xp account and at the same time you also made a Windows xp password reset disk, then now to bypass your forgotten Windows xp password is just to insert the disk to your computer. When the window jumps to a login screen, then quickly reset password to a new one.
    But you may ask what if you didn't prepare for such a powerful disk in the past, then how to deal a locked computer? Follow me, please read out all this article and something like miracles will turn up.

Method 2: Bypassing windows xp password with Windows Password Recovery Tool

Step1: Download and run this tool on any accessible computer. (Not the locked one)
    Step2: Burn a password reset disc by inserting a blank and writable CD/DVD and clicking “Burn CD/DVD” button on the interface to start burning process.
    Step3: Insert the burned password reset disc to the target computer and set this PC boot from CD/DVD in BIOS.
    Step4: Start Windows password recovery tool with this password reset disc in only 3 clicks on the interface.

Make it! Just bypass xp password. Doing is better than saying. Why not have a try?

Yup its a nice information and really going to help but I think now most of the users uses the windows7 for that if you have any suggestion so please tell us more about that.?

I tried as usual that you have explained above, But my operating system has getting some errors. Could you please suggest me how.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

Nice information, especially for newbies, because they are the ones who tends to forget their passwords more frequently.

May be your system get hangs if you try to do so.