Normal acceptable budget for a VPS Provider.

What would be the normal acceptable budget that you look in a VPS provider?
    Exabytes has specialized in providing web hosting services since year 2001. Ranked No. 1 in Malaysia since 2005, we now serve over 60,000 customers (from individuals, students, small & medium sized businesses, to government and public listed companies) in 121 countries and manage over 600 servers with 60,000 registered domains.
    Professional US Web Hosting|Managed Hosting|Domain|SSL|Virtual Private Server|Dedicated Server

Well, I think that the budget for VPS mainly depends on your requirements.
    I know pretty good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered by Aspnix.com, Topxen.com and VPSland.com.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.

Quote Originally Posted by Bull View Post
    Well, I think that the budget for VPS mainly depends on your requirements.
    I know pretty good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered by Aspnix.com, Topxen.com and VPSland.com.
    They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
    Don't forget bacloud.com

Hi,

It depends on the package you Choose and it varies from each Hosting Providers.
    You have compare various hosting plans from reliable web hosting companies and come to know the actual budget.
    India’s #1 Domain Registration & Web hosting company - Hosting Raja
    Search in Google for - Hosting Raja

Registered User GardnerBulkeley's Avatar
    The budget depends on what you are looking for in your VPS. There are various Vps plans offered by companies and you can choose one based on your needs.
    eUKhost : UK Web hosting | eNlight Cloud Hosting | Linux VPS hosting | UK Dedicated Hosting
    Join the Best Web Hosting Affiliate Program for Free & Earn up to £400!!

Hi,

The server configuration of the VPS decides the price of the VPS. If the VPS has been Provided from the highly configured Server then surely the cost of the VPS will be high.

Amit_Tutishost

I want say a normal budget for a decent VPS is nearly $20.
    I judge about that taking into account the amount of resources included in plans.
    Say 4goodhosting.com provides many resources with 100% uptime and their prices are not high on their VPSs.

Well, I think that the budget for VPS web hosting mainly depends on your requirements.
    I got good and cheap VPS hosting solutions offered from www.trijit.com.

There are various Vps plans offered by this company and you can choose one based on your needs.
    look out http://hosting.trijit.com

The price of any hosting plan totally depends on the resources provided with it, so as the VPS. at Host.co.in it starts with INR 2699 / month which has plenty of resources for websites.

If you ask me, I like Kvchosting.com and their VPS hosting solutions.
    I recognized that they are sponsoring cPanel and they are exhibitor for PUBCON!
    Their website is professional and straightforward; they report the facts clearly and intelligently.

recently i have purchased a plan from ipage and refer i page to all my friend