My System is over heating inside ?

Hello Friends,

My system is over heating inside, But it is working fine in output and processing. Please tell me this issue.

Thanks.
    Comm100 - Leading Live Chat Software Provider

More information please,

First and foremost, check out whether the internal fan is working properly or not.

Computer overheating is mainly due to three causes. The airflow inside the case may be insufficient and cause heat to build locally. Certain components may overwork and generate more heat than usual. A high room temperature will create overheating. Errors caused by heat show as blue screens, system freezes, random shut downs or untraceable errors regardless of the application running. If component rearrangement doesn't do the trick, products that do PC cooling can help.
    Asia Affordable Web Hosting Provider

Quote Originally Posted by webspekers View Post
    Hello Friends,

My system is over heating inside, But it is working fine in output and processing. Please tell me this issue.

Thanks.
    Download a good gadget to view the system running info and processor working speed, and try to clean the hard disks from any sort of junk data, you will see the difference...Thanks

Firstly give more information about about your system. Which type of machine you are using, is this a laptop or desktop, their configuration, and most important comparatively your hardware. Are you using the compatible program or software on your system.
    Then i will suggest you about your problem.

I hope you should change the Fan inner cooler.

you should buy a new liquid cooler I have cooler master which is around 100$

court marriage in Delhi
    same day court marriage in Delhi fees
    court marriage fees in delhi